A romantic winter night at over 2000 metres height offering you an incredible mountain scenery - Would you be in?
• Introduction by our experienced team
• Welcome drink
• Dinner in the Dining area
• Heated sanitary facilities
• Accommodation in exclusive two persons igloo
• Surprise gift with Piccolo for Two
• Fixed isolated lying area
(Gore-Tex mattress with sheepskin pad)
• freshly laundered sleeping bag liner and
connectable Winter Sleeping Bag
• buffet breakfast in the warmth
• Free parking
• On site there is a tax of 2 euros to be paid
• Direct drive
(no extra charge for lift tickets)
• Direct bus from Innsbruck
Physical condition and age
• Regular physical fitness
• Minimum age 6 years
• No shortness of breath, heart or cardiovascular problems
• No health problems which do not permit a stay above 2000 metres
Equipment and Clothing
• Winter clothing
• Comfortable, warm and waterproof winter boots
• Good gloves
• 2 to 3 pairs of socks
• Dry socks, long underwear to change
Availability late December to early April
Arrivals on Friday or Saturday have to pay 24,00€ per person extra in cash at the check in!
Important: Please arrive at the Iglu Village exactly at 5pm!
It was an amazing experience! We were a group of 3 friends and enjoyed very much our stay. And we proved it is possible to sleep warm and comfortably in an igloo!!! We are already planning to come back next year to stay a few more days and do some skiing. The staff was very friendly.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT