A romantic winter night at over 2000 metres height offering you an incredible mountain scenery - Would you be in?
• Introduction by our experienced team
• Welcome drink
• Dinner in the Dining area
• Heated sanitary facilities
• Accommodation in exclusive two persons igloo
• Surprise gift with Piccolo for Two
• Fixed isolated lying area
(Gore-Tex mattress with sheepskin pad)
• freshly laundered sleeping bag liner and
connectable Winter Sleeping Bag
• buffet breakfast in the warmth
• Free parking
• On site there is a tax of 2 euros to be paid
• Direct drive
(no extra charge for lift tickets)
• Direct bus from Innsbruck
Physical condition and age
• Regular physical fitness
• Minimum age 6 years
• No shortness of breath, heart or cardiovascular problems
• No health problems which do not permit a stay above 2000 metres
Equipment and Clothing
• Winter clothing
• Comfortable, warm and waterproof winter boots
• Good gloves
• 2 to 3 pairs of socks
• Dry socks, long underwear to change
Availability late December to early April
Arrivals on Friday or Saturday have to pay 24,00€ per person extra in cash at the check in!
Important: Please arrive at the Iglu Village exactly at 5pm!
Great experience staying in the Igloo and one which I'd recommend. Kuhtai is a lovely ski resort and offers more than just the igloos themselves. It is very easy to make it to from Innsbruck, with the bus being only an hour and stopping right outside the entrance to the Iglu Village. The staff made it a pleasant stay and we're very accommodating. Definitely remember to bring towels as these are not included, and wash facilities are quite primitive albeit nice and warm. I would say that I would think twice before booking the romantic package as it didn't seem clear what the difference was versus regular nights stay, a small glass of bubbly and two small chocolates aside.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Erleben Sie eine neue Art der Übernachtungsmöglichkeit auf 2020m. Die Kombination aus Faszination (noch nie gesehenes) - Romantik (traute Zweisamkeit) - Events (Spass) und der zentralen Lage (bequeme Anreise bis zum IGLU Dorf) ermöglicht den Gästen, ein unvergessliches Abenteuer zu erleben.