About this listing
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A RESERVATION BEFORE MESSAGING US AND READING OUR HOUSE RULES. We do ask for people to have complete profiles with real pictures and personal information. This being our home, we would like to know who is asking to stay.
We would like to welcome you to our 1850's townhouse in center city Philadelphia. Our house is a meticulously maintained 3 story home full of character and charm. We are located in the heart of Center City (Logan Square neighborhood ) close to Rittenhouse Square, with great shopping like Tiffany, Barneys, Armani Exchange, Cole Haan, Club Monaco, Zara, Diesel, Anthropology just to name a few. We are couple blocks away from Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Rodin Museum, Moore College of Art, The Central Branch of the Free Library of Philadelphia, The Museum of Natural History, The Mutter Museum, City Hall and all Center City attractions.
You can easily explore many diverse neighborhoods of Philadelphia such as Old city, Chinatown, Italian Market, Northern Liberties, University City by walking; taking public transportation or short cab rides from our centrally located house. Also, it is very easy to get to our house from Philadelphia international airport. All you have to do is to take a 19 minutes train ride to Suburban Station and walk from the station to our house. The walk will take you no more than 7 minutes.
As our guests you will have the entire 3rd floor of the house to yourselves, this is where the bedroom is with full sized bed, your private bathroom and entertainment room. The bed has Tempur-Pedic memory foam mattress to ensure a goodnight sleep. The entertainment room consists of 60" HDTV, great movie library, Sony Play Station and free Netflix.
You will have the access to free WiFi.
We provide linens, towels. There is also a hairdryer in your room.
Check in is at 3pm but we are flexible, and will work with you on time and check out is at 12pm.
Thank you, and see you soon, Anna & Vlad:-)
Lastly, check out our guidebook !!!!!
- NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE (feel free to bring your favorite slippers)
- IMPORTANT: The second room of the rented floor (the one with TV) cannot be used as a second bedroom, it can only be used for entertainment. This means that only single bedroom (with single bed) can be used for sleeping.
- Use of illegal drugs, as well as any type of smoking inside, is not permitted- if you do so we will ask you to leave and no refund will be offered.
- No pets
- No weapons
- No additional guests
- We prefer that meals not be cooked in the kitchen, however you will have access to microwave, toaster and coffee maker
- Once we discuss a check in time, we ask that you call us if you are running late or your plans have changed.
- Unless it was agreed otherwise we expect our guests to check-in no earlier than 3pm and check-out no later than noon. In most instances we can hold your bags if you arrive early or leave late. Do let us know about your arrival/departure times so that we can accommodate any special requests.