★★★★★! On la Diable, renowned fly fishing river; regular fishing is also permitted in our area. Enjoy a truly captivating vacation year-round. Feel miles away yet nestled in your very own cozy chalet, directly in Mont Tremblant Village, at the corner of linear trail. 1 BR chalet with 2 bikes, an outdoor screened pergola and fire pit. Relax to the trickling sound of the river. Soak in breathtaking views of water, faun & fauna. Private with no immediate neighbours. Secluded but not in the woods
A destination within a destination. Have fun at the resort... and lounging at the cottage too. **Our calendar is always up to date. Secure your stay now using Instant book.**
Managed by an Airbnb Superhost and consistently rated 5 stars for five years, La P'tite Diable is a secluded, guest described "small piece of paradise", small 500 square feet one bedroom waterfront cottage. The pedestrian village is an 8 minute drive away. Here, you can withdraw from the hustle and bustle all while still being in the Mont-Tremblant core. Our resplendent log-cabin style interior and large outdoor playground invite either relaxation or outdoor activities.
INCLUSIONS: Accommodates 2 people, the bedroom has a queen size posturepedic bed. Kitchen is well equipped and stocked with pantry items, oils and spices. First linens, towels, soaps and essentials are also included; you just need to pack your favorite foods. Kitchen, living and dining rooms are open space with large windows that open up to views of the water and private yard. Base service TV and WiFi are included.
Relax while admiring the slow flow of the river and the crackling of an outdoor fire, re-energise your senses.
You will be just 5 minutes away from the Mont-Tremblant resort, 1 minute away from a first golf course, 2 minutes from the Spa Scandinave and at walking distance (1 minute) to biking, cross-country ski and snowshoe trails. These trails are included in the official Ironman Tremblant route on the P'tit train du Nord. Two bikes are included for use during your stay.
Unwind at this tiny cabin any time of year by the Diable Fly-fishing River. There are breathtaking views of the water, faun and fauna all within 15 meters from the house. This unique waterfront property allows you to view the abundant wildlife from the open-plan dining and living room. Take pleasure in an incredible moment of rest without any immediate neighbours.
In winter, you are in the heart of Tremblant's most popular activities.
In the spring and fall, you can walk out to the front of the house and fish in one of the most renowned fly-fishing rivers in Quebec (check fishing dates). The paved bike path is at the corner: 2 bikes included/Check with municipality for Le P'tit Train du Nord opening dates.
In summer, rest your chair riverside, or in the river, and let La Diable's water tickle your feet while reading your favorite book. Swim in beautifully clean and refreshing water flowing from Mont-Tremblant's National Park.
Can't fully escape from work? We have excellent cellular reception and we include Free Wifi Internet.
Bring your boat or your motor home. Our property features flat parking (or roadside) and you can dock your boat daily on Lake Mercier ($ - details on the municipality's website). Lake Mercier is one of Tremblant's most sought out lakes for swimming and boat rides - it is only 3 minutes away from the chalet. In the same area, the old village of Mont-Tremblant offers shops, restaurants and grocery stores.
Like many waterfront properties in Tremblant, our tranquil surroundings might be influenced by the vibrancy of all other activities a four-season resort destination has to offer. If you prefer pure relaxation, there are times of year best suited for that as well. Please, check out the Circuit Mont-Tremblant race schedule, Tremblant and Tourism Mont-Tremblant's web sites and book at other times. Most rivers and lakes directly in Tremblant experience the same temporary transformation as sound carries through rivers and lakes.
View our other water front listings:
- 3 bedroom Lakefront (lake side on Lake Dufour): https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/2083145
- 4 bedroom. Access to Lake Gelinas in front of the cottage:
Guests have unlimited use and access to anything at the property during their stay. Entire cottage and small storage shed. Use of outdoor furniture, BBQ (weather permitting), outdoor fire pit, beach
Interaction with guests
You're on vacation, we get it. We'll provide all information before your stay so when you're at the cottage, you can simply relax and spend time with friends and family.
The easiest way to reach me is through this channel; we will automatically receive a text and email notification of your communication.
Unless requested, we will not greet you at arrival or come by the cottage at any point in your stay.
It's however our goal to adjust our level of interaction to that desired by our guests. As we live up the street, please feel free if we can be of assistance in any way.
Other things to note
- Fly fishing anyone? Fly fish directly in front of the cottage
- Want to relax? Chill waterside on our zero gravity chairs or head out to the Scandinave Spa 3 km away
- Nordic cross country skiing 0.5 km; at the corner
- Alpine Skiing: Mont-Tremblant resort lifts are at 6.5km
- Domaine St Bernard hiking, bird watching or cross country skiing: 5.3 km
- No more than 2 people, including children and infants, are allowed on property at any given time.
- Check-in anytime after 4 p.m.
- Check-out is 11 a.m.
***Let us know you've checked-in and checked-out***
- Strictly no smoking please. If you smoke outside please dispose of your cigarettes in the waste bin (we don't have and don't supply ashtrays). Damage deposit withheld in full if any indication of smoke inside or if cigarette ends are left outside.
- Please do not cut any trees, branches or shrubs ($)
- If you're bringing along your pet, please bring their bed so that they too can have a comfortable sleep. 2 pets maximum. Thank you.
- Please take note of our house manual upon check-in.
- Maximum occupancy at any time is 2. No more than the amount of guests on the reservation are allowed on the property (inside or out). You will be asked to leave and your damage deposit will be withheld in full if limits are surpassed
- Occupancy limits include day visitors.
- Guest who's name is on the reservation must be present during stay and own liability insurance to book this property (usually included in your homeowners or rental insurance). Please be prepared to show proof on request.
- All items at the chalet are free for you to use, except those in a bin on the top shelf of the bedroom closet.
1 month + reservations: an offline contract is also required.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've centred my life goals around freedom, respect and being nice to others. I think you'll see that come through in my hosting style.
Those who know me call me a perfectionist. I call it paying attention to the little things in life that can make or break a person's day... By vacationing at one of our properties, you can count on just that - knowing that the details have been taken care of. Constructive feedback helps us improve... we welcome and appreciate it, public or private.
My spouse is known as the social one out of the two and he's usually the one to meet with guests. We only come by the chalet upon request or if need be - otherwise, the chalet is yours to enjoy without any administrative check-in and check-out worries. Well, ok, we do ask that you let us know you've arrived safely.