About this listing
Come stay with Nepali family. The house is situated at the center of the city and it barely takes 15-20 minutes to get to any point. It is a two and half storied house with and a nice,friendly Indian family living on the ground floor. The First floor has a big hall and two bedrooms with one kitchen and a bathroom/toilet. My family resides in the first floor. The top floor consists of two rooms and one common bathroom. The private room is on the top floor with western style restroom and hot shower. The room is equipped with a coffee maker.
The house is situated 15 minutes by car from the airport. Extremely friendly and nice family with two dogs as pets(they're friendly too) :)Nepali Authentic Dinner can also be arranged for a nominal extra fee.
The neighborhood is considered to be very safe and is the central part of the city. There are many shops,department stores, malls, movie halls,restaurants, gym, swimming pool within walking distance of 5 minutes.
we can also help you with travelling by guiding you on public transport which is very convenient to take. Also if you want to have a sightseeing tour of the famous landmarks of the city, if informed we can take you there as well for a nominal extra fee. And if you want to travel outside Kathmandu we can very well arrange for packages and if you have any trouble with your ticketing we can help with that too :)
WE also can arrange for domestic flight tickets at a discounted rate than the market price :)
There aren't any rules to mention but a few points that would be great if you take into consideration
1. As the private room is on the top floor with a huge terrace, if you smoke we would appreciate it if you do it outside the room.
2. Please do inform us in advance if you would like to have dinner at home as it takes time for preparation.
3. As Nepal has loads of powercuts and we run on backup inverter batteries, charging or using heavy duty electrical objects cannot be supported by the inverter.
4. If you have any laundry to be done, we can have that managed given a prior notice.
5. If you are coming in late, it would be appreciated if you informed earlier as we have to lock the main gate.