About this listing
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Located in Noe Valley on 29th at Church, our two story Edwardian house has a balcony overlooking our charming garden with a view of Bernal Hill. The house has high ceilings, bay windows, two bathrooms (each with shower and tubs, and one with a large claw foot tub), two living rooms with hardwood and bamboo floors and a spiral staircase, laundry room ( free washer & dryer), kitchen with gas stove, and an outdoor gas BBQ. It is set back off of the street so it is very quiet, you almost forget you live in a city and feel like you have stepped back in time. You would share the house with two other housemates who have busy career schedules.
Located 1/2 block away from the J-Church train (it takes 20 minutes to get to downtown SF) and surrounded by a plethora of nice restaurants (Japanese, Thai, Indian, Latin, California-fusion, Italian, Southern, Chinese, and more), coffee houses and fantastic local produce market and a butcher shop - this house is in the heart of a vibrant little up-scale neighborhood. The neighborhood is safe, quiet, tasteful and there are stunning walks up little canyons just 15 minute-walks away from the house. It's a great place to get to know SF and also a superb location for someone needing a calm space to return to since the house is set off the main street. The neighborhood has a great walkability score of 88/100 - See neighborhood description here too: http://www.walkscore.com/score/350-29th-st-san-francisco-ca-94131
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We have always had wonderful people living in this house. So it has a glowing vibe and we want to continue that trend. We are looking for a clean person with integrity and warmth. Sorry, no smokers, no hard drugs, and no animals.
We keep the house clean and expect the same from our guests.
The room is a quiet, cozy medium size bedroom, that includes a queen size bed, new mattress with linens, night stand, dresser, and large closet and mirror. It is located on the 1st floor of the house, with new burber carpet, and all white walls. The Room is especially quiet and gets nice afternoon sun.
Space includes: the furnished bedroom, use of common areas, all utilities, WiFi, free laundry in house, Cable TV with all Premium movie channels, and good amount of storage space (no storage for furniture).
YOUR NEXT STEP
We enjoy guests, so please email us a little bit about you and your travel plans along with your reservation. We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Thank you, Polina
____Private Room Highlights:
* Queen-size bed with fresh linens, towels
* High-speed cable TV and WiFi
* 42-inch HDTV with Premium cable (HBO, Showtime, etc) and DVR in living room
* Easy street parking, no need for permits, with street cleaning every other week
* Close to I-280 and US-101 freeways as well as on the route of Silicon Valley commuter buses (Genentech, Apple, Google, etc. are all within 2-3 blocks)
* Within one walking block of city-wide transportation (J Church MUNI and 24 bus)
* free laundry in house
* Easy walking distance to excellent restaurants (Thai, Italian, Sushi, Chinese, pizza, breakfast diner, etc.) such as award-winning La Ciccia and Incanto. Many sweet little shops and boutiques are within just a few blocks, including a butcher shop and produce store.
* One block away from the Upper Noe Valley Rec Center with its tennis court, gym, children's playground, basketball court, and baseball field
* Monthly house cleaner of all common areas
Keep it clean, be kind, leave it clean when you check out.
Absolutely no smoking.