About This Listing
The atmosphere here at "Mi casa es tu casa" is quiet, comfortable and familiar. You can find a section of books, games, or watch cable TV in the common areas.
I'm always attentive to help you with all what you need. I can also guide you through the city.
In addition to their room, guests have access to shared spaces: living room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms, and patio. Also, I can advise guests about the best tourist services in Cusco (for City tour, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, etc).
Interaction with Guests
I often spend time with my guests if they need my help, or if they want to know me. If they prefer complete independence, they can also find it in my house.
I live in the same house where guests stay.
It is a quiet neighborhood with restaurants nearby, mini markets, banks, laundries, and also a new shopping center that is 10 or 15 minutes from the house on foot.
I especially recommend some cafes or bakeries that are close to home: La Basilica and La Bondiette. Both have good style and quality offer.
The neighborhood is well connected and can be reached by public transport or taxis pretty cheap.
It is possible to park nearby, but there is no security service.
From the airport you arrive by taxi (do not pay more than $ 5.00). You can warn me to go pick you up and help you to get home.
Other Things to Note
You will have a key that will allow you to enter and leave the house whenever you want. Cusco is a generally quiet town but, as elsewhere in Latin America, you better be careful, especially at night.
If you make use of shared areas, I ask to be left clean. Also the bathrooms, immediately after use.
If you arrive late or at dawn, please be sure to seal the doors and make no noise, since other persons rest.
Pets are not allowed.
You can smoke in the backyard. NOT inside the house.
We had a great time in Cuzco! The room worked out nicely for us. We enjoyed having time to chat with Paty and her other guests. Paty also helped us plan trips to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley. Her place offers good value for budget conscious travelers.
About the Host, Patricia
- Soy de Lima, Perú.
- Vivo en Cusco desde hace 5 años
QUE ME GUSTA HACER
- Tengo un proyecto de ayuda a niños en situación de abandono.
- Práctico la meditación de Ho oponopono.
- Disfruto mucho de la música, el baile, la conversación, las reuniones entre amigos y cocinar con ellos,
- Las buenas películas, sobre todo las de Almodovar
HABLAR DE MI
- Me cuesta mucho describirme a mí misma, así que le pedí a mi hermano que hable de mí, con mis puntos buenos y mis puntos malos... :) Esto es lo que dice: « Paty es la compañía más agradable y atenta que alguien puede encontrar. Alegre, espontánea, de carácter suave en el trato, y firme cuando las situaciones lo requieren. Su debilidades? Tener el corazón de mantequilla, olvidarse de sí misma, entregarse demasiado... »