About this listing
This air conditioned room with double bed is part of a modern apartment situated next to a park, near the entrance to the hotel zone. Public transport and taxis are right outside. We have the fastest Internet you'll find in Cancun.
This modern apartment comes fully equipped with a TV, kitchen appliances, air-conditioning, black-out curtains and the fastest Internet
Your room has air conditioning, a ceiling fan, built-in closets, black-out curtains (great for when you're hung over), a private balcony and private en-suite bathroom with bath/shower.
The rooftop pool is a great place to get a tan. It's very private and a cool breeze makes sunbathing very comfortable. The view is simply amazing; you can see across the lagoon towards the beaches of the hotel zone.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, a microwave, an oven, a stove, pots, pans and pretty much anything else you might need. You are welcome to use anything, as long as dirty dishes and pots don't linger around for too long.
You are free to use the washing machine and dryer once every three days.
The Internet connection is unlike any other you will find in Cancun. I have the fastest connection available from two separate companies to ensure maximum uptime because I need a reliable connection to do my job. I doubt you will find better Internet anywhere else in the country.
You can use the smart TV on to watch YouTube videos, browse the web.
This new and very modern apartment is centrally located, only 5 minutes from the new center of Cancun: Plaza Las Americas is a huge mall with over 200 stores, a cinema complex, a huge gym and a supermarket. Despite its central location in Avenida Tulum, one the main streets of Cancun, the area is very tranquil thanks to its proximity to a park. Right outside the building you can find several restaurants, barbers, beauty salons, convenience stores (OXXO) and all major banks, which means it's a very safe area.
It's very easy to get here thanks to it's close proximity to the ADO bus station. A bus departs from the airport every 30 minutes and costs less than $5. When you arrive at the bus station you can take a taxi to the building which should be charging you between $30 and $40 MXN. Alternatively, you can take a taxi from the airport. It should cost between $40 and $50 USD.
Beach lovers will be glad to know the bus stop is only a three minute walk across the park. It takes less than a dollar and only about 10 minutes to arrive to the pristine white beaches Cancun is famous for. I usually go to Playa Marlin on Saturdays to play Ultimate Frisbee and to Playa Forum on Sundays for some volleyball and as my guests you are of course welcome to join! If you're into working out you'll be glad to hear you can work out for free in the park near the entrance of the hotel zone (a five minute walk) where they have recently installed workout equipment next to the playground.
Buses pass very close to the building and every five minutes or so there is a bus which can take you to the the hotel zone or downtown. Generally the price is between 5 and 15 pesos.
I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes for a taxi to pass by in Av. Tulum, which is just a few steps from the apartment. Taxis cost 30 pesos for any location downtown and between 100 and 150 pesos for the hotel zone, depending on where you're going. Going to the airport might take some negotiating but usually 250 pesos should be enough.
There is plenty of space to park your car right outside the building. There are security cameras pointed there so it's quite safe to do so. If you wish to park inside the building, please note that the clicker requires an additional deposit of $100 US.
The nice thing about the apartment is its location. Everything you might need in terms of shopping, banking or eating is within 10 minutes or less walking distance.
Other things to note
Please note that two of the rooms are being used as offices during the day between 9 am and 6 pm.
If there is any issue that is not immediately addressed, please feel free to file an official complaint here to make sure it's prioritized: (URL HIDDEN) the pool is not available at the moment until April 30
This should all be quite straight-forward;
- Please don't hang towels to dry on the balcony. For some reason the owner's association doesn't allow it.
- Common areas are always left tidy and at least reasonably clean.
- We don't smoke or allow others to smoke inside. Feel free to use the balcony but get rid of your buds and ashes.
- The sink: please don't stack anything in there if you're not going to clean it right away because then it becomes a hassle for others to use the sink.
- The window in the living room; please make sure it's closed in the evening as well as the curtain since the sun can get quite intense in the morning and damages the sofas. Last person to use the living room in the evening should make sure of this.
- Lights, fans and A/C; please turn them off when you're not using a room.
- Make sure to close/lock the door on your way out.
-There are no party's allowed and if there is any complain from neighbors about noise, loud music, throwing stuff out of the balcony there will be a $1000.00 MN penalty each time.
-We try to keep the internet fast for everybody, consider from 9 to 6 there are people working in the office at the apartment.
That's all I can think of right now, though as I mentioned common sense must be applied. For instance, the fact that I didn't mention juggling flaming knives in the living room doesn't mean it's not frowned upon. There's a park right next to the building, should you be so inclined :-)
Todo esto debe ser bastante claro;
- Por favor, no colgar las toallas para secar en el balcón. Por alguna razón, la asociación de los propietarios no lo permite.
- Las áreas comunes se dejan siempre ordenado y al menos razonablemente limpia.
- No fume ni permita que otros fumen en su interior. No dude en utilizar el balcón, pero deshacerse de sus brotes y las cenizas.
- El lavabo: por favor no coloque nada en allí si no va a limpiar de inmediato, porque entonces se convierte en una molestia para otros usar el lavabo.
- La ventana de la sala de estar; por favor asegúrese de que está cerrado por la noche, así como la cortina ya que el sol puede llegar a ser muy intensa por la mañana y daña los sofás. Última persona que utiliza la sala de estar en la noche debe asegurarse de esto.
- Las luces, ventiladores y A / C; favor apagarlos cuando no se esté usando una habitación.
- Asegúrese de cerrar / cerrar la puerta al salir.
-hay Ninguna de las partes del permitido y si no hay ninguna queja de los vecinos sobre el ruido, la música fuerte, tirar cosas fuera de la terraza habrá una pena de MN $ 1,000.00 cada vez.
Eso es todo lo que puedo pensar ahora mismo, aunque es sentido común debe ser aplicada. Por ejemplo, el hecho de que no se hayan mencionado malabares en llamas o cuchillos en la sala no significa que esta permitido. Hay un parque justo al lado del edificio.
I enjoy traveling and appreciate the fact that I live in a city where it's possible to meet people from all over the world, which sometimes result in lasting friendships.
Comparto la idea de que viajar es la mejor forma de conocerse y hacer grandes amistades, disfruto vivir en una ciudad que constantemente recibe visitantes de cualquier parte del mundo y profesión que puedas imaginar.