- Prime location (heart of Salvador).
- Ease bus (near a major city bus station).
- Less than 10 minutes by bus to the main beach (Porto da Barra) and shopping Barra.
- Environmental clean, organized and modern decorated.
- Air Conditioning
- Good lighting.
- I am very friendly and outgoing.
- There are a restaurantes typical from Bahia in my neighborhood.
Vinicius and roommate Ramon are great hosts--they opened up their apartment to me and constantly made sure I felt at home. From a "welcome packet" of information about transportation, phone numbers, and security codes to enter the building, to the walking tour of the adjacent neighborhood, to dinners together, Vinicius made me feel welcome and safe in Brazil. I went to Salvador to study Portuguese, and both Vinicius and Ramon were eager to help me learn. They even walked me to the bus the first day to make sure I got to class on time!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.