- This is a newly renovated clean comfortable apartment around 550 sq.ft. (50 sq.m) with 2 bedrooms two double beds, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
1st bedroom, double bed size is wide 137cm x length 190cm.
2nd bedroom, double bed size is wide 137cm x length 190cm.
Living room: 2-seat sofa size is 148 x 79 cm.
- It is in a high floor with many windows and full of sunshine, and you can view Victoria Habour from a side window.
- The building has 3 lifts from ground floor to the flat, you do not need to carry your luggage up the stairs.
- Very safety that has 24 hours security guard, has CCTV on the building, you can use TV at home to see the situation the lobby and lifts.
The apartment is conveniently located in the heart of Minden Row of Tsim Sha Tsui - Hong Kong's premier retail, cultural and leisure district.
Surrounded by numerous tourist attractions, shopping arcades, fine restaurants and fabulous night entertainment.
i-Square, K11 Art Mall, 1881 heritage, Harbour City, Space Museum, Cultural Centre, Star Ferry, Avenue of Stars and the Waterfront Promenade are all within 10 minutes walk.
Only 5 minutes walk to Hong Kong Pulse 3D Light Show & Avenue of Stars, you can see Victoria Habour view.
- 1 minute walk to East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station (Exit K). - Near Sheration Hotel.
- 3 minutes walk to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station (Exit D2). - Near K11 art mall.
- 45 minutes take A21 direct express bus from HK airport to my place.
- 30 minutes take Airport Express train from HK airport to my place.
- Free Hi-speed WiFi
- 32” LED TV
- Air Conditioners installed in living room and in each bedroom
- Complimentary distilled water
- Water Heater
- 2-seat sofa
- Hair dryer
- Shower gel & shampoo
Fresh clean beddings & bath towels are provided just before your arrival. (per stay)
Basic cooking utensils are provided for simple cooking.
Please message me if you have any questions regarding the apartment/location. I look forward to hosting you very soon!
Most important is keep clean.
Strictly no smoking & no pets allowed.
Please help to leave garbage in the bin by the stairwell, we have provided garbage bags in the kitchen.
Thank you very much!
Fantastic accommodation in the heart of Hong Kong. We hope to come back and stay again. Everything was excellent.
We were warmly welcomed by Eddie and informed about entry to the apartment and the building as well as local information re transport, shopping, etc.
Eddy and Rain hosted me and my friends generously indeed. The place was very cozy and clean. Also, a location of the place is kind of perfect and comfortable to reach every place in Hong Kong. I'm so sure that you can be a next satisfied guest with Rain. Especially, thanks to Eddy for welcoming us warmly even though we arrived late at night.
The apartment is located in the perfect location -- a side street just three minutes from Nathan Road and even closer to an MTR station (and a place with respectable ha gao perhaps 50 steps from the front door!) The apartment itself is well-appointed with two small but comfortable bedrooms, a galley kitchen (there is a grocery three minutes away, though the food options in TST are too numerous for us to have thought about cooking!), and a bathroom with a good shower. Between the facilities and the location, the apartment is very good value for money.
Rain is a very responsive host. She was very quick with communication both electronically and over the phone. Her colleague Eddy, whom we met at checkin and checkout, is very friendly and helpful. We had one small issue with the door during our stay, and Rain and Eddy resolved it within ten minutes. Highly recommended.
Eddie and Rain was very accomodating, nice and helpful..they allowed us for early check-in and let our luggages leave to their appartment when we checked out because we got the late flight...The room was very clean, its amenities are complete, they even gave us a guide book that helps a lot on our trip, we will surely recommend this on our friends and we will surely be back here..thanks a lot Eddie and Rain...Best Regards!!
This host has 99 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews