This listing is for:
~ TRIPLE ROOM (1 double bed 1 single bed)
Other listings for Killarney View House:
~ SINGLE ROOM
~ DOUBLE ROOM
~ TWIN ROOM
~ FAMILY ROOM
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run Bed Breakfast. The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions, from here, you can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are en-suite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river mountains.
Killarney View House is located next-door to the INEC Concert and Convention Center and is also located adjacent to Killarney National Park, with numerous Walking Cycling Trails Spectacular views of the Mountain Range. We would be delighted to organize any off site activity, whether it is golfing, horse riding or biking. Killarney View House is the ideal place to stay for your visit to Killarney no matter what the occasion.
A warm welcome friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Full Irish Breakfast/ Continental Breakfast included
- Bikes Rental available at house
- All rooms en-suite with TV
- WiFi available throughout house
- Outdoor veranda
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest Lounge with open fire complimentary tea/coffee
- 10 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Sat-Nav Coordinates: Lat. N52\'02.836 Long. W 009\' 30.37
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
- If you are staying longer than one night, housekeeping will dress your beds when the room is vacant.
- Please consider other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision on the premises.
Very handy location only 1km from Kilarney town. Rooms were ok but basic. Felt a bit unwelcome in the house. Nice breakfast in the morning.
Lovely B and B; room was a bit small but adequate all the same. lovely lounge and breakfast area. Nicely located
Bon rapport qualité-prix proche du centre-ville chambre propre mais petite
Mary was very flexible about our checkin time. We received a warm welcome, and found a nice fire burning in the living room.
The B&B is about a 15 minute walk from the city center, and the town has plenty to offer.
My only lament is that the bedroom was quite a lot smaller than the one in the photos.
The Killarney View House is conveniently located with a 10 minute walk to the center of Killarney. We had a great time at the pubs, shops and restaurants in Killarney and loved the guest house's beautiful location right on the river. The rooms are quite small and basic, but the common areas are nice with the peaceful river views and comfortable sitting and dining areas. They offered several different breakfast options and the staff is very pleasant.
WOW!!! Felt like we were royalty for the personalized service we received!! Definitely the place to stay for personal attention. The rooms are extremely efficient with space but definitely workable - you just need come in and organize your space. The breakfast was DELICIOUS! Margaret and Katherine (sorry if I misspelled) truly made it worthwhile, ensuring we got everywhere we wanted/needed to go. They made our arrangements for tours, taxi, recommended restaurants and how to get there. They also facilitated the surprise of horseback riding for my daughter last minute and helped us to get there on time. Beautiful views and a great walk to town. The common areas were very nice and gave us a chance to get out of the room and stretch between the busy day and sleep. Sheets and towels clean and fresh everyday. Thank you so much! Definitely a must stay and highly recommend to all of our friends!
We spent one night at Killarney View House. The staff was welcoming and we enjoyed a great view on the river from our room. The room was decent but the bathroom was rather small and the Wifi signal a bit weak.
The location is great for those who want to walk or cycle in the park.
This host has 106 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews