About This Listing
Nice apartment in XVIII century building, located in Donceles street in the heart of Historic Downtown, the street specializes in the trade of used books, and professional photo stores.
1 bedroom with double bed
1 living room
1 sofa bed (in the room).
1 bathroom with shower
1 small courtyard
1 equipped kitchen
1 washer and dryer machine
Internet, cable TV, DVD region free, wii, hair dryer, ironing and cell phone local
The apartment is located at the bottom of the building so it is very quiet, It has a both a small internal patio and an external one. The architecture is a pleasant mix of new and old: preserved XVIII century contruction style reinforced with metal structures that make it functional, safe and comfortable.
The Historic Center of Mexico City is currently in a process of renewal and conservation by making it a cultural, commercial and tourist center. There are more than 30 museums of different themes. Each street has all kinds of stores and resources for tourists.
Located just 2 blocks from the Metropolitan Cathedral, near the Zocalo, Templo Mayor, and Parque Central Alameda. Has popular (mercados) markets in the area , small supermarkets and Taxi stands
Nearby subway stations; Allende, Zocalo, Bellas Artes.
Ecobici, system bikes publics
Metrobus Distance from airport: 11. 5km, about a half hour
Early arrivals or late entries (Before 8 AM or after 11 PM) carry an extra charge: 30 USD.
Unexpected changes without notice of at least 24 hours will be charged an extra fee of 30 USD
Please advise estimated time of arrival so we can organize the best reception possible for you.
Please contact us if you have questions.
Bienvenido a Donceles 67
1. - Como regla consideraremos la hora de check out a las 12:00 h, pero seremos flexibles si no recibimos otros huéspedes el mismo día.
2. Esperamos que el departamento sea entragado en las mismas condiciones en las que lo recibiste
3. - Los huéspedes son responsables de cualquier daño o pérdida que ocurra en su estancia en Donceles.
4. - A su llegada le daremos un juego de 4 llaves de las puertas, si llegara a perdérlas repórtelas inmediatamente con Martha Jarquín para su reemplazo. Este tendrá un cargo de 5 dólares.
5. -El servicio de limpieza está incluido 1 vez por semana, si el huésped desea que se haga con mayor frecuencia este tendrá un cargo de 20 usd por cada servicio.
6.- Las mascotas están permitidas, el único espacio donde no pueden echarse es en la cama.
7. - Nuestro edificio es muy tranquilo, por consideración a nuestros vecinos le pedimos ser silencioso a partir de las 23:00 hrs
8. - Las visitas están permitidas y son responsabilidad de los huéspedes
9. -Recomendamos checar las llaves de gas y agua para prevenir fuga. Así como revisar los aparatos eléctricos cmo cafetera, plancha y hornos
10.- No se permite fumar en los interiores, podrá hacerlo en los dos patios que tiene nuestro edificio
11. - Si deseas algún libro o pieza de la decoración en compra, contacta a Martha Jarquín
12. - En caso de violación de este reglamento o ley Mexicana. Donceles 67 tiene el drecho de suspender el servicio y pedirle a huésped que deje el departamento
Welcome to Donceles 67
1. - As a rule we consider checking out at 12:00 PM, but we will be flexible with the time if we do not receive guests on the same day.
2. It is expected to deliver the property in the same condition as received
3. - Guests are liable for any damage or loss that occurs while in Donceles.
4. - You will be given a set of 4 keys to external doors, if any loss please report it immediately to Martha Jarquín to be replaced. And there will be a charge of 5 usd for the replacement.
5. - There will be a weekly cleaning service, so if the host you want to be more frequently will a charge of 15 usd for each service.
6. - Pets are allowed at home, the only place you can not lie down in the bed.
7. - Our building is pretty quiet, so it is recommended to be considerate of neighbors, especially from 23:00 hrs.
8. - The visits are allowed and it is the responsibility of the guests.
9. - It is recommended to check the gas taps and water to prevent leaks and electrical appliances such as coffee makers, irons and oven to prevent over heating.
10. - Smoking is permitted on the outside, there are two very nice courtyards
11. - The books are on hand and if you want a title please contact Martha Jarquín for purchase. Same for some piece of furniture or decorative.
12. - In case of violation of any rule or conduct off Mexican law, Donceles 67 has the right to suspend services and ask the host (s) to leave the department.
The apartment is located in very convenient and safe part of downtown . Martha is a great host who made our stay comfy happily !! I would defnetely go back to stay her little charming apartment again!
Nice, functional place in an interesting neighborhood. Older building with some charm. Overall a good experience.
We stayed at Donceles for a month in Jan-Feb.
Martha is a wonderful host. We arrived very early at the apartment and she was waiting for us ready to explain everything about the apartment and the surrounding area. Whenever we had any questions about anything during our stay, she was quick to reply and help.
The apartment is located in a safe neighborhood with many interesting historic sites. You can't hear any noise from the street, when you're in the apartment. The place is very clean and once a week Mrs. Rosy comes and clean the apartment.
We had a great stay in Mexico City!
Martha was a lovely host and gave us some great tips for nearby restaurants. The flat is great and in an amazing area. We would recommend staying here.
This host has 70 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Martha
My motto in life is that everything in life has advantages and disadvantages, I´m museologist and communicologist, I work for a government agency in charge of revitalizing the historic center of Mexico City, so I've gone all walk and cycling.
I like to experience the spirit of the cities and towns through its people and food.
Its the best restaurantes of Mexican food
Its a opcion good and cheap for to eat. The most important its open the 24 hours1a. Cerrada 5 de Mayo Mexico City Federal District
A very cool Colombian coffee, has a very friendly and the food is good with fair pricesRepública de Cuba Mexico City Distrito Federal
If you want to try the variety of Mexican fruits and their juices, you can go to this place, they also sell the tradicionals tortas5 de Mayo Mexico City Federal District 06000
It is one of the cultural centers in more activities in the city center, highly recommendedRepública de Guatemala Mexico City Distrito Federal 06010
A mandatory target to eat Mexican food, the bestPalma Mexico City Distrito Federal 06000
If you like jazz, this is the place at the DowntownMotolinia Ciudad de México Distrito Federal 06050
It is a small museum dedicated to the collections of Carlos Monsivais, chronicler of the cityIsabel La Católica Mexico City Distrito Federal 06000
The most important church Mexican, it has a beautiful altarpieces and chapelsPlaza de La Constitución Distrito Federal 06000
Its a old library that recently open at the roof a restaurante call El Mayor, The view is amazingRepública de Argentina Mexico City Distrito Federal 06020
It is the museum of the old pre-Hispanic citySeminario Ciudad de México Federal District 06060
Wrestling is a popular sport in the city, if you want a unique experience, you have to go to this place, very folkloricRepública de Perú Distrito Federal 06040
It is a traditional brewery with a good atmosphere, has to accompany tacos and quesadillasBolívar Mexico City Distrito Federal 06000
This is the most elegant bar that you find at the Historic Center5 de Mayo Mexico City Distrito Federal 06010
It´s the most important public place of the city and the countryMexico City Distrito Federal 06060
it is the seat of government of Mexico CityMexico City Distrito Federal
It is the seat of government of Mexico, has on its walls with murals by Diego Rivera. You can see the general history of the countryBosque de Chapultepec Distrito Federal
It is a museum of tequila and mezcal, which featured the traditional mariachi and other Mexican folk music groupsPlaza Garibaldi Mexico City DF 06000
Prototype of a modern market in the 30s, has murals of Diego Riveras disciplesCjon. Girón Mexico City Distrito Federal
It is Chinatown in Mexico CityDolores Mexico City D.F. 06000
Located in the pedestrian street of Regina. Is a very good place to have coffeeAv. Hidalgo Mexico City Distrito Federal 06010
It is a new proposal of Mexican food in the traditional neighborhood of La MercedRoldán Mexico City D.F. 06000