Nestled in the middle of a quiet residential neighbourhood, this fine home is surrounded by parks, trees and has a warm family that enjoys hosting guests from across the world. We are 5 minutes away from the closest Toronto Transit (TTC) Subway Station, 2 minutes away from the bus stop and about a 15 to 20 minute commute to downtown Toronto. The ceilings are low, but we're at a bargain price! Now you just can’t beat that anywhere else, can you? :-)
- Clean Interior
- Personal bedrooms with sheets and towels provided
- Parking space may be available (upon request)
- Free wireless internet access
- Easy access to grocery store (2 min. walk away!)
- Morning breakfast (requested at time of booking)
- Unlimited tea and coffee during the day
- Convenient access to subway and local buses
- Information about nearby attractions and directions to places around the city
- Transportation to and from airport ($25 per trip if available)
- Laundry facilities (at $4 per load)
- Extra air mattresses (if required)
Please feel free to ask any questions by AirBnB messenger! We would be happy to answer them and hope to have you come stay with us :)
* Guests are requested to leave their shoes at the main entrance of our home to help keep the house clean.
* Guests are welcome to come and go as they please, provided they share what their initial time of arrival and time of departure on the final day of their stay with us will be.
* Guests are requested to let us know in advance if they will require a taxi ride to the airport to allow for smooth planning.
* Guests are welcome to extend their stay with minimal notice, as long as the room is not booked by other guests or being used to host family.
* Guests are requested not to let anyone into our home without letting us know in advance.
Yohan and Sarah were extremely friendly and helpful and made my stay awesome. Would stay there anytime again when in Toronto.
I can totally recommend this flat for everyone staying in Toronto.
Did not stay!
Yohan and Sarah are both super accomodating and sweet. The space was clean, accessible, and perfect for my short stay in Toronto.
Yohan & Sarah are the best. I was lucky to have booked their listing and stayed with them for three nights while visiting Toronto. They are hospitable and were more than happy to help make sure my stay was pleasant and stress-free.
The space is very clean and especially cozy. I was staying during a snowstorm (-20 deg celsius) and the room was comfortable. They prepare a continental breakfast every morning with fruits, homemade bread, and cereal.
The place was really comfortable and Yohan and Sarah were very nice. The listing is very accurate, the only thing to get used to is bending a bit at parts were the ceiling is lower, but besides that, staying there was great! there is the kitchenette, coffee maker, and I could leave some things at the refrigerator while I was there. It was also very clean.
Location was also very comfortable, 15 minutes walking to the subway station (or less by bus), or I used to take the bus south and then the streetcar.
I would recommend staying here.
Yohan and Sarah are both wonderful hosts. They've prepared a good space for guests - there's a common room with a table, a fridge, stove, small kitchenette, as well as the two bedrooms and a shared bathroom. The bedroom itself was very clean. The neighborhood they live in is charming, and it's only a twenty minute walk to the Eglinton subway station. There's even a safe place to park your car.
My only criticism (and this is something that perhaps other reviewers have mentioned) is that the ceilings are low. Very low. I'm a 6'5" man and I couldn't stand all the way up. There are also dips in the ceiling, presumably for the house's HVAC system, that require you to bend pretty low to get under. Combined with the number of sharp corners... thankfully, I never bonked my head, but I came close a few times and that was worrisome. I spent 5 nights there, so it didn't kill me, but a longer stay would have led to some back aches for sure!
So be aware of the ceiling height. If you're a big guy like me, you'll have to account for the low clearance. Other than that, I'd recommend this room.
Really nice place just outside of the busy part of the city. Had everything I needed. I'm very happy with my stay!
This host has 175 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to our dwelling place! My wife and I live in Toronto and really enjoy what this city has to offer. A home with clean, well set-up rooms, access to cooking facilities and lots of warmth from it's owners, this is an ideal spot to come and spend some time away from home!
Between 2010 and 2014, we have hosted over 400 individuals and couples from over 100 cities and 40 countries around the world! We would love for you to be our next guest. Whether for a few days, several weeks or a couple of months, we'll do our best to take care of your needs and provide you with a great experience you'll enjoy for a while to come.