About this listing
Nestled in the middle of a quiet residential neighbourhood, this fine home is surrounded by parks, trees and has a warm family that enjoys hosting guests from across the world. We are 5 minutes away from the closest Toronto Transit (TTC) Subway Station, 2 minutes away from the bus stop and about a 15 to 20 minute commute to downtown Toronto. The ceilings are low, but we're at a bargain price! Now you just can’t beat that anywhere else, can you? :-)
- Clean Interior
- Personal bedrooms with sheets and towels provided
- Parking space may be available (upon request)
- Free wireless internet access
- Easy access to grocery store (2 min. walk away!)
- Unlimited tea and coffee during the day
- Convenient access to subway and local buses
- Information about nearby attractions and directions to places around the city
- Transportation to and from airport ($30.00 per trip if available)
- Laundry facilities (at $4 per load)
- Extra mattresses (if required)
Please feel free to ask any questions by AirBnB messenger! We would be happy to answer them and hope to have you come stay with us :)
* Guests are requested to leave their shoes at the main entrance of our home to help keep the house clean.
* Guests are welcome to come and go as they please, provided they share what their initial time of arrival and time of departure on the final day of their stay with us will be.
* Guests are requested to let us know in advance if they will require a taxi ride to the airport to allow for smooth planning.
* Guests are welcome to extend their stay with minimal notice, as long as the room is not booked by other guests or being used to host family.
* Guests are requested not to let anyone into our home without letting us know in advance.