About this listing
Our beautiful beach house is located on the beach right by Ponta do Muta on the Peninsula de Marau. Direct acess to endless beautiful beaches and only a 15 minute walk to the village of Barra Grande where you can find great restaurants, bars, grocery stores etc ((website hidden)).
The house is newly completed, about 90 m2 + deck of 50 m2.
2 bedrooms with queen size beds and fans, 2 bathrooms with showers, fully equipped kitchen, and a spacious living area and deck.
The house is perfect for 2 couples or a family of 4.
The master bedroom has it's own on suite bathroom with an "outdoor" shower.
Since the house is situated right on the Atlantic it has a wonderful breeze at all times.
Barra Grande is a small authentic and charming village, with sandy roads and few cars but yet great restaurants and bars, located on the Marau Peninsula between Itacaré and Salvador. The peninsula is surrounded by kilometers of white sandy beaches and is the perfect place to relax. In addition to the beaches there is a great variety of activities around, like surfing or snorkeling in Taipus de Fora, boat trips the islands and waterfalls in the area.
- Ground rule is to take good care of the house and leave it the way you found it when you arrived.
- To keep little ants away we would recommend to sweep the floors once a day which is quickly done (and if you would like cleaning help we can help arranging that as well).
- Do not drag heavy luggage onfloor, it will leave marks. Please carry everything.
- All electricity outlets are 220V. Do not plug in devices you have brought with you that are for 110V use, they will catch fire.
- Do not throw toilet paper into the toilet, throw it in the disposer beside the toilet.
- Only light candles in the house if the electricity is out, to avoid fires (the piacava roof is a risk).
- No smoking! Do not smoke in the house or on the deck, to avoid fires (the piacava roof is a risk).
- When you arrive the house should be prepared. All beds will be made, you don’t need to bring your own sheets or pillows.
- Use the trash bin outside the house (behind the house), this will be emptied by the ground staff regularly. Make sure to use the lid.
- Our house is part of a Nirvana Beach Club. There are guard dogs around the club.