This private residence built in the 70s, which can actually be considered an ideal refuge for escaping the humdrum routine, is located in a very safe and exclusive area of Cuernavaca.
There are four big and comfortable bedrooms. All of them with their own bathroom. Three of them have direct access to a beautiful mature garden with a pool, where you can enjoy a game of volleybal or badmington or just lie down in the sun.
There´s also a barbecue grill on the terrace for a great cook out which will make you and your family or friends get the most of your holiday.
There´s a wireless internet connection in the house.
There are three parking places in the garage.
The pool is heated using a solar cell system.
All utilities are included in the rental. There´s even an ADT alarm system for your safety.
Cuernava has the best weather in the world! The temperature is normally around 80º F throughout the year. During the winter it can drop down to 46º F at night. It is always sunny and dry except during the rainy season when you get a lot of rain. Nevertheless Cuernavaca is known as The City of Eternal Spring.
There are all kinds of convinience stores and supermarkets whithin walking distance. There´s even a shopping center and cinema nearby.
Tepoztlán is a beautiful, picturesque and magical town, just a 15 minute-drive from the house.
The extraordinary pyramids of Xochicalco and the City of Taxco, famous for its silver handcrafts, are a just a little farhter away. You can actually take one-day trips to these fascinating places if you like.
House Rules for Casa Mesalina:
Since every house is different we recommend you read the House Rules so you become acquainted with the way everything works, so you can have a more comfortable and pleasant stay at Casa Mesalina Cuernavaca.
* The rent of the house is exclusively for holidaying. Parties or events such as weddings are forbbiden.
* No spring breakers or Hooligans allowed!
* The maximum capacity of the house is 11 people. It is forbbiden to exceed this limit. You will be charged with a penalty!
* During the Christmas season, holy week and easter the minimum stay is four nights.
* Security Deposit: If your stay is from 2 to 15 days a $450 USD cash deposit will be required.
* Housekeeper: Our housekeeper has worked for us for 10 years. She is honest, professional, reliable, helpful, and friendly. However, she does not speak English. If you need to communicate with her, please use your Spanish. If you don’t speak Spanish, speak to her very slowly, in English. She will do her best to understand what you’re saying.
* Check-in: Starts at 11 am
Our housekeeper will be waiting for you at the house to welcome you and show you around the house. She will also give you the house keys and answer your questions. Upon arrival you must show your ID and hand out your leasing contract, reservation slip.
* Check-out is at 6pm. The housekeeper will inspect the house to check that everything is in good condition, thirty minutes before your departure. If everything is in order, Airbnb will refund your $450 USD deposit.
We ask you to return the house keys to the housekeeper.
* Smoking: You are allowed to smoke in the common areas, but not in the bedrooms.
* Laundry Service: Our housekeeper will change sheets and towels once a week. If you would like your clothes washed or ironed, please inform the housekeeper and she will tell you what the fee is. Please pay her directly.
* Kitchen: You are free to use the kitchen and all the appliances. The kitchen is fully equipped with a traditional oven, a microwave oven, a blender, a toaster, a coffee maker and a juice maker.
* Utilities: All utilities are included in the rental. Please be mindful that there is a water scarcity in Mexico and in most of the world. Please try to use only what you need.
* Lights: Please make sure you turn the lights off when you are not in the room.
* Water: Tap water is not drinkable. For drinking and cooking, please use the water from the large container in the kitchen.
* Bathroom and kitchen supplies: We provide you with toilet paper and hand soap.
* Internet: We have a wireless internet connection in the house. You will find the password right next to the modem in the dining room. Please ask the housekeeper for it.
* Appliances: The voltage in Mexico is the same as the USA, Canada, and some countries in Latin America. If you come from Europe, Asia, Africa or Australia, bring your own converter.
* Pool Service: The pool is cleaned daily, early in the morning.
* The white towels which are in the bedrooms, are not to be used in the swimming pool area. Please use the white and blue towels at the pool area.
* Parking: There are three parking places in the garage.
* House keys: You will be provided with a set of keys to the house. Please make sure you lock the front door when you leave the house.
* Security System: We have an ADT alarm system for your safety.
* Cuernavaca and its surrounding areas: You are welcome to use our travel guide for reference. Which contains information about Cuernavaca, the pyramids in Morelos, Tepoztlán, Taxco, and México City.
* Our Responsibility: We will make every effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We do not take responsibility for any accidents caused inside nor outside the house as they are beyond our control and purview.
* Your Responsibility: Please take care of the household and installations as if they were your own. We ask you to leave the house the way you found it, so that other guests can enjoy it as well.
* Damage: We are aware that accidents happen, but you need to assume your responsibility. Please notify our housekeeper of any damage caused to the property. If the housekeeper finds damage has been done to the house or furnishings during your stay, she will notify you immediately and a specific amount will be deducted from your cash deposit.
* Liability Policy: The owners do not assume responsibility for any injuries, illness, theft, or death sustained by the guests during their stay at Casa Mesalina Cuernavaca. When guests agree to stay at this house, they consent to release the owners and the housekeeper from all liability.
* Comments and/or Suggestions: We appreciate your comments and/or suggestions. If you have favorable or unfavorable comments about your stay in the house, or a suggestion that will help us improve our service at Casa Mesalina Cuernavaca, please write it down in our Guest Book located by the dining room.
We hope this information is useful and
we wish you have a wonderful stay at Casa Mesalina Cuernavaca.
- Desde el momento que tuve contacto con él, el trato fue excelente
de mucho respeto, de confianza, estuvo al pendiente de nuestra llegada a la casa, la persona que está en la misma nos recibió muy bien nos mostró la casa y estuvo al pendiente de todo lo que necesitábamos, nos sentimos muy a gusto y por supuesto que regresaremos en otro momento del año. Gracias por sus atenciones.
- Si la descripción fue la correcta, porque fue lo que nos encontramos exactamente una casa del los 70´s. y aunque ya antigua la casa esta muy bien cuidada.
- Un fraccionamiento muy tranquilo y bonito, a la vez con todos los servicios accesibles a todo lo que nosotros necesitamos.
Gracias por la confianza que tuvieron con una servidora y con mi familia. Feliz año!!
We stayed at Bernardo's home a few weekends ago along with my two children and husband, and his parents and brother. Bernardo was very helpful with everything we needed as were the family who look after his property. We loved the pool and the rooms were amazing...I would recommend this house to any group of people looking for a private holiday.
Thank you Bernardo, we WILL be back! Best, Camille,Ian, Hannah and Samuel Herbison.
We had a lovely time, the house and garden were great and Bernardo and Margarita couldn't have been more helpful.
Músico de corazón y heladero de profesión! Me gusta la buena vida, el buen vino y la la buena comida! Hablo inglés y un poco de francés. Me encanta viajar y disfrutar los paisajes bellos del planeta tierra. La meditación es esencial en mi vida y la astrología es una herramienta básica para conocer a las personas!
A musician at heart and an ice cream man by trade! I love the good things in life, good wine and good food! I speak English and a little French. I love traveling and I enjoy the beautiful landscapes of planet Earth. Meditation is essential in my life and Astrology is a basic tool to know more about people.