Our guest house has 2 rooms (21m2), each one with a private bathroom and air conditioning. Max 2 persons per room. (One more single bed in a room is possible on request for an additional fee). We provide towels and a refrigerator is available if you need it. The distance to the airport and city center of Puerto Princesa is 5 minutes by motorized transport. There is also laundry and ironing service, manicure service and the kitchen is available for you to cook.We also serve at a low price a various choice of Western or Asian lunches or dinners. Please tell us in advance.
The place is fifteen minutes walking distance to the Beach. It is located in a quiet and peaceful place but close to a motorcycle terminal (2 minutes walking distance) so you ll have easy transportation wherever you want to go.
We can help you arranging your trips to Underground river, Island Hopping, El Nido, Port Barton, or other places you want to go, just you need to tell us in advance so we can fix it.
Really nice hosts, speaking Filipino, Dutch and English.
Susan and Ad are very accommodating hosts. The room was clean and I loved that everything was very personalized. They would bring us little snacks in the mid afternoon like mango shakes. Susan was so nice to make all of our reservations to go island hopping and to the underground river. Susan also drew us a map of the town and local restaurants we should try. I will definitely be coming back here if I ever come back to Palawan.
Ate Susan and Ad were very accommodating and kind hosts. Susan picked us up at the airport and was pleased to see us even though our flight was an hour and a half delayed! We had such a pleasant stay at the Green House and I wish we could have stayed longer in Palawan. The house is near Pristine beach, a public beach (P25 entrance fee) which is more frequented by locals on the weekdays, and some tourists on the weekends. It's a small beach, but it was nice to have it so close by. We liked that the Green House is in a secluded location (near the Jocana tricycle terminal), and not too close to resorts and tourist attractions. Marami pong salamat sa lahat!
Hotels?! Nah! I won't give credit to those n-stars hotels because Nanay Susan & Sir Ad are the BEST host we have ever been into.
With them, you don't have to worry about anything else.
HAVE FUN!, That is only our concern!
No hotels can beat the care and accommodation of GREEN HOUSE!!
Thanks for all the care Nanay Susan & Sir Ad!!
Our friends and I had a great time staying at Green House. Susan and Ad are very nice and accommodating; they made us feel very much at home. This is one of the best b&bs we've stayed in and I highly recommend staying here when visiting Puerto Princesa.
- The rooms are big and are kept clean. The apartment itself is near a transport terminal and the airport. Also, the best restaurants are a short ride away from Green House and the town proper.
- The best part of this is really the great hosts and service. Susan is a great cook and we were served with excellent breakfast during our entire stay. The staff was also friendly and very helpful. Susan even gave us tips on where to go and helped us in booking tours.
Thanks to Susan and Ad for making our stay fun and relaxing. Would definitely stay here again if we come back to Puerto Princesa. :)
Susan & Ad were great and offer a comfortable space in Puerto Princesa (capital city). I went to Palawan (the name of the island) to see the underground river, which was really amazing and worth it. I was there for a total of 3 or 4 days, and another day I went island hopping and snorkeling. That was great! I definitely suggest staying with Susan and Ad for a few days while your doing the underground river, zip line, island hopping, etc, then go on to El Nido which I've heard has great snorkeling too! They are very friendly and Susan was nice enough to go chat with a local fisherman my first day there to help me hire him for a private ride. It was one of the best parts of my trip. Thanks!
Oh my goodness. I cannot give enough praise to the facility and owners. They are absolutely amazing! This is the BEST place to stay while in Puerto Princessa!
1. We booked only a night in advance. Ad replied within a few hours (maybe sooner!) asking about our arrival times. Susan was waiting for us when we arrived at the airport and waited patiently while we bought a SIM card at the airport.
2. The room is great! It has A/C and television if you want to use it. Christine comes in and cleans each day and changes the sheets. She is great! The bathroom is clean. It doesn't really have hot water, but with it being so hot outside, you don't need it.
3. Susan will answer any questions you have and book any tour you want. She helped us to book the Underground River and Honda Bay tours, arranged an in-room massage, helped us order pizza, and booked our van to El Nido. She is so so so helpful.
4. For a fee, they will do laundry!
5. The place is a little far from the city center, but it's only a few hundred feet to a tricycle station. It costs about php 50 to get to town. So cheap! I liked being away from the city center, though, because it was quiet and rustic.
6. The breakfast is fantastic and reasonably priced! You just tell them what time you want it, and it is there.
7. We booked for 2 nights, ended up staying something like 6! they are so accommodating!
8. Stay here! They are lovely people who are always around to help with whatever you need. Best decision we made in the Philippines. :)
Susan and Ad were fabulous! Incredibly thoughtful -- from organizing airport pickups, to delivering early-morning breakfasts, to scheduling a bus trip to El Nido. Their property is lovely, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. We'd absolutely stay (website hidden) -- They make the best omelet I've ever had in my entire life! :)
Susan and Ad were amazing hosts. There were plenty of small touches that both did in order to make our stay in Puerto Princesa as comfortable as possible such as mango shakes, a ride to/from the airport, reserving tours for the Underground river and a bus ride to El Nido, etc. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Puerto Princesa (especially since it's close to the airport).
I cannot begin to say enough good things about my stay at the Green House. It began with a pick up from the airport by Ad, which was unexpected, but made things very easy for me, especially arriving relatively late around 9:30 PM. Susan and Ad were always very accommodating and made me feel like I was at home the entire time. They helped with coordinating activities around the city as well as providing delicious meals, fruit shakes, and enjoyable conversation.
The property itself is tucked away and very quiet, but just a 10 minute walk to the beach and a 10 minute taxi (aka "tricycle") ride from the city center where there are many restaurants, shops, bars, etc. There are also several nice restaurants within walking distance if you want a nearby option and the neighborhood is quite safe to walk at night.
My room was large, simple, and very clean with AC unit, a small wicker end table with two chairs and a very comfortable bed. There is no TV or fridge in the room, but there is a public fridge downstairs that you can use if you want. Also, it was a bit difficult to get good wifi signal in my room on the second floor. Not a problem for me to walk down the steps to hang out on the patio where the wifi was stronger, but if you want wifi in the room, you may want to request a room downstairs and closer to the patio.
I would highly recommend staying here again. This was by far one of my best lodging experiences as I truly felt comfortable and at home the entire time and the price was very reasonable for quality of the property and the treatment from your generous hosts.
Ad & Susan are kind, generous and funny hosts. They helped us a lot with transports around town and did their utmost to meet up to any wish or need of ours.
Also they stored some of our luggage while we went off exploring the island. Recommended!