About this listing
Tucked into the cliffs of Donegal's most dramatic peninsula rests our tranquil cottage retreat. Whether you have come to Horn Head to enjoy its world-renowned walks; to find artistic inspiration from the powerful Atlantic colliding with the resilient land; or merely to take some time to recharge, you have found your ideal base from which to discover this very special corner of Ireland.
The Guest Lodge has recently been remodeled to the highest standard and is a touch of real luxury in a place of unsurpassed beauty. Your home away from home features a king sized bed with en suite bathroom and a private conservatory furnished with plush armchairs and a small dinette from which to enjoy the panoramic views of the cliffs and sea beyond. 30 euos cleaning charge must be paid
with all booking on arrival.
Occasionally. B&B accommodation is also available in the main house. Please make an enquiry if you are interested.
Plates and Cutlery
Luxury Linens, towels and bath amenities
Under floor heating in winter months only off from midd April . Electric radiators for summer months if needed .
WIFI throughout note that it can sometimes be a problem .
Electric gates to the property
Dunfanaghy town (4 km)
- Horn Head and Atlantic scenic drives.
- Climb Errigal and Muckish, the two highest mountains in Donegal
- Fishing (sea water and freshwater angling).
- Ards Forest Park (Pairc Foraoise na hArdai)
- Marble Hill Strand, with water sports centre offering windsurfing, canoeing and sailing tuition at very reasonable prices.
- Tory Island (Oileán Thoraigh) is located some 9 miles off the coast.
- Glenveagh National Park
- Doe Castle (Caislean na dTuatha)
- Capuchin Friary (Ard Mhuire)
- Dunlewey Lakeside Centre (Ionad Cois Locha)
Although walking trails are right on your doorstep, a car is necessary for getting around.
Other Things to Note
30 euros cleaning fee must be paid on arrival .