Enjoy this guest cottage w/ private entry & yard built behind a french style home on a gated private 1/2 acre in LA. Relax in your two story home with a bedroom loft, large closets, spiral staircase, kitchenette, refrigerator & off-street parking.
The guest house is arranged with an upstairs loft that has a queen bed, large closet space and opens out to a private upstairs deck. The bathroom and shower are downstairs located next to the kitchen area and the main living room. The downstairs space also has a fold out couch that turns into a queen bed. We normally just host couples or those traveling on their own but if there are more in your journeying group and you have your heart set on visiting Los Angeles and staying with us at our LA sanctuary, we will make it a great stay!
The guest house is located alongside "The Kingsley House", a historic French Chateau in the heart of LA, which has been featured in many major films. PLEASE NOTE: Occasionally pool will be closed during productions.
The property rests inside a gated property with off-street parking.
Guests are given keys to their private access gate and additional keys to the guest house. We offer off street private parking inside our gated private property and lend a remote gate opener for convenient access.
Note, if you are only two people but still require two beds, we charge an extra $20 cleaning fee to make sure it's twice as great for you!
Interaction with guests
Contact us anytime for directions & LA local tips.
Other things to note
Coffee & Tea ~ Complimentary
Pool ~ Complimentary
Basket-O-Laundry ~ $10
Second Bed Used When Only 2X Guests ~ $20 / Stay
CHECK-IN TIME ~ NO LATE NIGHT ARRIVALS: $30 LATE FEE charged to all check-ins after 7PM. We do not have late night check-in so just plan accordingly. Our check-in time is between 3PM and 5PM. Please notify us at the time you book if you can not arrive between those hours to see if we can accommodate you.
GATES WARNING: Electric gates open towards your car so leave plenty of room when entering or you will hurt your car and the gates.
PARKING: Once gates are open, drive all the way up the driveway and turn right at the garage and then park. When exiting, back up towards The Guest House and then drive out nose first. ALWAYS be sure to make sure the GATE IS CLOSED behind you and leave plenty of room for it to maneuver as the gates could close on your car if you happen to be too close.
1) We like to keep our LA sanctuary at a peaceful noise level. Please also refrain from smoking or lighting candles.
2) Only those who were booked through AirBnB are allowed through the gates but if you are visiting a friend, one or two guests for brunch or dinner are of course fine.
3) And just to state the obvious, please treat our home as if it were your own keeping everything clean to help us keep our nightly prices low for everyone to enjoy. We love The Guest House and wish her to stay pristine. (Note: You will be responsible for all Covered Losses **)
4) Also note, we have vast greenery around the property and so our gardeners visit on Mondays and Thursdays at 9AM and will make some noise for about :10 - :15 minutes with a leaf blower.
5) Please NO SMOKING...we like to keep the air clean around the sanctuary.
6) Finally, we just ask you to watch the electric gates to make sure they close properly each time you enter and exit.
7) MOST OF ALL, we hope you have a great stay with us!
Thank you and see you soon!
**Per AirBnB's requirements to inform you, ALL agreements we enter into with you, the Responsible Guest or Invitee, with respect to the Covered Accommodation includes an express obligation to pay us for damages or losses for any Covered Property caused by you, The Responsible Guest or Invitee.
And apologies for the legal mumbo-jumbo...
*Laptop can be found in the black desk next to the stairs under the books.