About this listing
If you are looking for a private room where you can also experience Korean culture or Korean people, my flat is the most perfect one for you! Nice location as well. Looking forward to seeing you soon!=)
Welcome to stay at our lovely place! =)
欢迎你们来我的家｡ (如果你要汉语的说明的话,给我发电子邮件吧｡ 我能帮你｡
I have been running this home-stay via this Airbnb for more than two years with my parents. This Airbnb gave me a lot of chances to meet awesome people from many different counties. If you are also the one who is coming to Korea on this kind of purpose, please book my flat! I will try my best to help you to have wonderful time being in Seoul.
Also, my parents are very familiar with living foreigners now after running this home-stay. Could can practice your Korean of course with them! They would love to hear your Korean. also it is random but you might be able to have my mom's food, if you are lucky enough;) I can guarantee the taste of my mom f(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)d!
1. location. Nokbeon-dong, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul
*to Jongro, and Insadong It takes about 15~20 mins by bus and subway.
*to Sinchon, Hongdea It takes about 30 mins by bus and subway.
*to Gangnam It takes about 40~50 mins by bus and subway.
Frankly, our place is not right in the middle of Seoul, but still within Seoul area and transportation are very very comfortable.From house to subway station It takes 5 mins, and to bus stop It just need 3 mins. Furthermore, Seoul is pretty small so I guess you don't have to worry about location's convenience ;)
2. what we have in the guest room: a single bed, a desk and chair(for those who visit Korea to study), a drawer, and the thing to hang on clothing.
3. utilities you can use are: a big TV, hair dryer, refrigerator, microwave, and kitchen[cooking] utensils(if you need you may cook), coffee machine, toaster, washing machine, internet wifi, towers, tissues.
4. bathroom are shared.
5. near by our house there are several convenience store and big market, very easy to buy stuff to eat. also, there are movie theater and a department store, thus you can go to see a movie whenever you want. there is a Korean traditional market near by our house. I guess that will be awesome for you to visit there. there are many cheap places to eat outside, or you can just call them deliver food.
6.housing fee: $30 one person each day. If two people use one room that will be 20$ per each person. *** We offer cheaper price to long term guest! Welcome!
If you stay in our place, the most great thing for you is I would be your helper when I'm available. I also speak basic Spanish,Cantonese and intermediate Mandarin, therefore I can help some of you who are not good at English as well. I use to have some foreigners who visit Korea to study Korean, so I am pretty good at helping your Seoul tour!! So, don't be afraid of your first visiting Korea! I will help you with my best. thank you for you time=)
If you have more questions, feel free to ask me.
Pretty much whole things in my flat.
Interaction with Guests
Very much! as long as the Guests would love to interact with me and my parents!
You can go for hiking easily. also there is a traditional Korean market where you can try! Next to the market, there is a big mall as well.
You get take buses within 3 mins and subways within 10 mins by walk.
1. You may cook, but please be careful with using stove and kitchen tools.
2. Please make sure that bath room is cleaned after you use it.
3. If you need to be outside over midnight, let us know, so that we would not worry about your safety.
5.Enjoy staying at our place!!