fully furnished luxury 2bedrooms 2.5 bathroom unit with breathtaking views
for vacations rentals one night , week or monthly stays in Jaco Costa Rica.
absolutely beach front unit with balcony and the mountains on the back
AC, wireless internet and 24 security.
the biggest free style pool in town, right in front of the ocean
Master bedroom King side bed and second bedroom King side bed
very close to every store in town, shopping centers and night activity
Jaco is one of the nicest and biggest beach towns in Costa RIca. on the new high way is just one hour away from San Jose and Escazu
so many activities to do and places to visit.. like ATV tours, horse back riding, boat tours, fishing, canopy tours, National parks and Biological Reserves..... ask for tours and get best deals!
bilingual staff helping with information and needs 24 hours a day.
nice Family and Friends environment
We are looking forward to hosting you and we hope you enjoy the house and the city!!
The property is managed by Daystar property management. We never actually met Vic and Dion, but they were responsive over email. When we arrived we went straight to the rental office where our key cards and contract were waiting. With a signature and card on file we were given a security bracelet and shown the way to the unit.
- Very clean. Everything was as stated.
- The ONLY thing I noticed that was different from the pics is the view from the (website hidden) windows lookout to the outdoor hallway, some land that has not been developed, back of buildings, and some mountains in the distance. You'll likely have the shades closed because the window is at the perfect height for passerby's to see right in your room.
- On the flip side, the unit is high enough that even if you have the massive sliding doors/blinds that lead to the large deck wide open no one from the the pool or beach can see inside your unit.
- Unit has a spectacular view from the large deck that looks out on to the pool, with the beach right behind it. PERFECT place to watch the sunset.
- 2 bedrooms with full bathrooms and another 1/2 bath in the hall.
- Fully stocked (as far as I can tell. We really didn't do any cooking) kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bar top, and kitchen table.
- Wifi was a little choppy, but worked for the most part.
- Cleaning service is NOT include, but they provide 6 beach towels, plenty of shower towels, and a large W/D is in the unit.
- Gated parking with 24hr security guard.
- The beach is certainly not the absolute best in Costa Rica, but the water is warm and it is so very close.
- A block from the entrance to the parking lot is the main strip through Jaco. Unit is in the perfect location to walk the entire strip. If you will be in Jaco only you really don't need a car.
- Home to a few Geckos. We saw 4 separate ones in the unit during our 4 night stay.
If you go surfing check out Buenos Olas surf school. Wife and I were very happy with them.
Look forward to spending time here again one day.
i am sorry Jason i was not able to be there but i am happy you enjoy the stay...thanks beacuse you took good care of my please ans i will keep in mind to notify future rentesr at the 2 bedroom unit the rooms dont have the best view even though the living area and kitchen do!!! thanks !!! glad that you enjoy Costa Rica!!!
This was our first visit to Costa Rica. Just picking a destination was hard enough, there were many places that we wanted to visit, yet only had a week to spare. So with that, we settled on Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio. We selected Jaco for the first few days based on the beaches and surfing. After countless hours of careful research, going back and forth with Airbnb and expedia, etc....we found Victoria's spot to be perfect. And boy was it ever! The place is immaculate. The condo is modern, clean, and a fantastic view of the beach and ocean from the 7th story. The grounds are secure along with the parking area is gated. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a family friendly location, great pool area to lounge, and walking distance to much of everything, and surfing outside your door.