Perfect location for all things central Austin. You will be conveniently close to SoCo, SXSW, downtown, ACL, Formula 1, The Austin Airport, and the hip east side. Everything is a short ride away.
Ranch style home tucked away under a 70 year old oak tree with private front and back yards. Ample driveway and street parking accommodates guests. Home is owned by an artist so this house has a ton of character such as stained glass and mosaic marble. This place is ideal for people who want to be close to the action but be able to come back to your own quiet space.
2 queen beds, 2 full bed, 1 twin bed and 1 comfortable sleeping sofa (size of a twin) in living room
This space sleeps 6 very comfortably but you can fit up to 10 people. Please note with this set up it will be a little more cozy.
2 full bathrooms equipped with essentials and conveniences
Equipped kitchen: This has a countertop convection oven. Big enough to make a meal or snack but not big enough for a Thanksgiving turkey.
Washer and dryer
High speed wireless internet and cable TV
and a ROKU with HBO
Travertine and bamboo flooring throughout the home
Custom stained glass
Great backyard with chiminea
BBQ grill with charcoal and tools available
Check out time may be adjusted upon request.
Special Pricing for SXSW, ACL, FunFunFun Festival, and Grand Prix F1 with a three night minimum preferred on these dates.
It is $25. extra per person per night after 6 people.
Rate includes 15% state and local hotel taxes for stays shorter than 30 days.
This location is unique in that you are surrounded by woods and wildlife while at the house but downtown is just 3 miles away. We are located in the flight path of some of our most famous residents, the Austin bats!
I like to greet guests on arrival when possible. If we are unable to, a key in a lock box will be left for the guest.
In this location the closest bus stop is several blocks away. If you don't have a car I would recommend Lyft, Uber, or a taxi cab. You could also set up ahead of time CAR TO GO.
We are so happy you’ve decided to stay at our home! We’ve tried to make our house as comfortable as possible, and we’re sure that you will find the location to be very convenient to all the fun things in Austin. We hope you have an amazing time!
A major request is always lock the doors and turn up the AC when you leave. Please.
Smoking permitted outside only.
Be respectful to the house and neighbors.
Please leave the house relatively in the way that you found it.
Pets? If you want to bring yours let's talk about it.
Please have patience with the outside cats. I come by once a day to feed them. I don't think you will even see me.
Check out is at 11:
Please let me know if you need anything! Also, please notify us if something breaks or is not in working order. We will work to correct any problems as quickly as possible.
Finally, per the Airbnb Host Guarantee Terms and Conditions
( http://www.airbnb.com/terms ) please be aware that you will be liable for all loss and damages incurred during your stay. By booking a reservation you agree to pay for any damage you do to the property.
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via the Airbnb website. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $200/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11:00 a.m. on (the “Check-out Date”). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees.
$____ per night x nights = $____
Cleaning fee $ ____
Security Deposit $ _______________________. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party”) to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, Travis County.
10. Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Lease Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Absolutely no smoking permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a $200/night loss of Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
6. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise after 10:00 PM. Any noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
7. Pets are not permitted. Unless prior arrangements have been made.
a. Turn off AC or Heat.
b. Clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage and recycling bins.
c. Turn off all lights.
d. Leave all the keys on the table inside. Lost keys will cost $25.00 each.
e. Lock the door behind you when you leave.
f. Please treat our home as if it is yours and have fun. :P
Very accurately described, warm, comfortable home in a safe, quiet neighborhood just minutes from everything. Hostess was attentive and has her home and the welcoming process down to a science. She put codes to internet and TV channels spelled out on the entertainment center (50 inch Samsung TV!) for easy access. She even has over 100 DVD's to select from. We watched 2 over our weekend. The decoration is fun, creative, and colorful. The kitchen is fully stocked and clean. Rooms are comfortable; we felt at home the very first night. The back yard is great with useable lawn furniture and space to wander.
Thank you Ernest for the nice words. Those old pinball machines are always needing adjustments. I will look into the scoring. I was unaware of it. I wish I could have been there to be the offical referee. Next time :)
Im really glad you enjoyed your stay, thank you.
Georgia was an excellent host! The house was as described. We had six people staying at the property and we all had plenty of room and were very comfortable. We loved the little accents and had a great time playing pin ball! Georgia was very easy to get a hold of and was extremely accommodating. The home was centrally located to downtown, shopping and the airport. I absolutely recommend this property and will book again when traveling to Austin! Thanks again, Georgia!
Great house in Austin. The 3 bedrooms worked perfectly for our family. The pinball machine was tons of fun for our kids. Whole house is comfortable and has lots of character. The yard is pretty basic, but has a little covered back patio and a corn hole set. Living room has a big TV with HBO/Netflix plus some basic channels. The house is at the end of its road, very quiet other than some freeway noise when you're outside. Nothing really within easy walking distance unfortunately (other than a breakfast taco place we didn't get a chance to try), but a relatively quick drive to South Congress, downtown, etc.
Georgia was a perfect host. Very responsive to a couple minor issues and it's clear she's got a ton of style and takes pride in the house. She had some mints out in the bedroom and other little touches that made us feel welcome. Highly recommended!
Wonderful house, close to downtown Austin, South 1st street and South Congress. Georgia was very helpful and understanding about our situation.
House was well stocked with amenities including shampoo, soap, coffee, condiments.
This home was WONDERFUL. It was close to everything in Austin we wanted to visit. Georgia was wonderful answering all our questions. We had a great time!
We had a fantastic time in Austin and Georgia's home was a wonderful place to stay. The location made it easy to get around and the house was clean, peaceful and comfortable. Georgia was very quick to respond and great to work with. We will definitely stay here again if we come back to Austin.
Outstanding house and Georgia was a great host!! Would highly recommend this home for anyone in the Austin area!!
We are easy going Austin artists who appreciate the comforts of home especially when traveling. You will always feel at home here while exploring our city.