About this listing
Our cool and comfortable master two bedrooms with ceramic floors has a true unique view! It comfortably fits two and is centrally located on a quiet street, right on downtown looking the ocean. Enjoy an ultimate amenities.
• Panoramic views of the bay, city or gardens.
• Large, apartment-length balcony in the residences, designed with outdoor gathering and enjoyment in mind
• Glass balcony railings for unobstructed views indoors or out.
• Walk-in closets in master bedrooms.
• High, 9-foot-plus ceilings.
• Open living-dining/great room layouts.
• Energy-efficient tinted windows and sliding glass doors.
• Thick-paned glass that meets South Floridaís toughest hurricane protection standards and provides excellent sound protection and privacy.
• High-efficiency air-conditioning and heating units.
Graciously Appointed Kitchens and Baths:
• European-styled cabinetry.
• Imported granite countertops and backsplashes.
• Designer tile floors in kitchens.
• Stainless steel appliance package with side-by side refrigerator/freezer/icemaker/water dispenser, oven with ceramic glass cook top, whisper-quiet dishwasher, over-stove microwave and double-basin sink.
• Imported stone floors in master baths.
• Dual vanities and separate bathtubs and showers in master baths.
• Full-size vanity mirrors.
• High-efficiency stackable washer and dryer.
Guests at the Residences will be endowed with the pleasures, pursuits and privileges of inspired urban living.
Property Amenities Include:
• Luxuriously designed lobby, front desk and common area décor with rich stone and hardwood finishes.
• Contemporary artistic finishes and architectural details throughout building.
• Two resort-style infinity pools - the Sunrise & Sunset pools.
• Tropical garden hot tub.
• Poolside cabanas.
• His-and-hers spas with changing rooms and steam rooms.
• 24/7 fitness center fully equipped with cardio and weight machines, free weights and flexibility/balance training areas.
• Wellness center for yoga, Pilates, aerobics, or various martial arts practice.
• Kids Play Room.
• Business center with Wi-Fi access.
• Flexible gathering space lounge areas, billiard room, and bistro-style bar seating, with access to kitchen including pantry areas.
• Free Wi-Fi access on amenities level.
• 24/7 roving security and a full-time front desk concierge staff.
• Valet($) parking available for guests and residents.
Interaction with Guests
I will provide a dedicated access information to our unique apartment and also I will be available on my phone during your stay.
The dynamic lifestyle that comes with living in the center of Miami's thriving Mary Brickell Village is yours to savor. Day, night, workday or weekend, this is a place that professionals, couples, families and others, all feel right at home.
• Excellent restaurants and other services right in your own building!
• Less than 1 block from the heart of Mary Brickell Village.
• Walking distance from nearly 50 restaurants, from everyday casual to the most elegant in Miami, serving authentic cuisines from all over the world.
• Close to dozens of shops and boutiques offering unique and sophisticated fashions, jewelry, accessories, artwork and gifts.
• Just a casual stroll to afternoon cocktails, happy hour locations, late-night dancing and other entertainment hot spots.
• Moments from many world-class hotel facilities that provide you and your guests with excellent accessibility to events, meetings, spa services and other luxuries.
• Adjacent to Metrorail with service to Government Center, Jackson Hospital Campus, university of Miami, and the direct-to-airport Orange Line.
• A quick metro mover ride to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, the Arsht Center to the Performing Arts, and Miami-Dade College's Wolfson Campus.
• Moments away from leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies and across the street from award-winning Southside Elementary School.
• Less than 2 miles from Key Biscayne, Midtown Miami and Vizcaya.
• Only 5 miles to Coconut Grove and Miami Beach.
• 15 minutes to Miami International Airpot.
• Convenient access to exceptional shopping centers such as The Village of Merrick Park, Dadeland Mall, Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall and Sawgrass Mills.
Other Things to Note
In the words of its world-renowned architect, Bernardo Fort-Breschia of Arquitectonica, "Each of the towers of Axis is a pure prism of undulating glass… unique and sensual… with open layouts that maximize usable space and provide an endless feeling of spaciousness."
Indeed, when looking at the sleek, modern exterior it becomes clear that this is no ordinary residential building. It is a living work of art whose tangible and intangible value will only increase over time.
Axis is a social center with party spaces, a Kids play room, a fitness club, two swimming pools and a tropical resort-style deck. It is your own personal business hub, with meeting spaces, wireless internet access and multimedia capabilities. And, perhaps best of all, Axis is your retreat from the rest of the world - a place to relax and enjoy the Biscayne Bay sunrises or city sunsets outside your window or on your spacious terrace. Axis is all of these things and anything else you choose to make it. This is urban escapism at its best.
It is ready for your stay....
Six simple rules -
At Hotelier your stay is very important to us, the participation of each member can greatly impact the experience of others. To ensure a successful trip or hosting experience for all, we ask that your reservation stand by these golden rules.
Your reservation-is confirmed for a set number of people. Check with your host before inviting additional visitors.
Respect the space-Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. be considerate & respectful.
Notify-Should any problems arise during your stay, immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
We aren't psychic (most of us).
Review-Leave us positive feedback. We appreciate it and we will do the best to make your stay comfortable and successful.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 4 nights.