About this listing
Panoramic views over Lake Maggiore, a beautiful lawn, private pool and sunny outdoor spaces. This villa sleeps very comfortably up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms for a dream vacation at Lago Maggiore!
Exquisite holiday villa between Meina and Arona with pool and fabulous views over Lake Maggiore.
This vacation villa (260m²) can sleep up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms:
- On the main floor are a double bedroom and two bathrooms with shower. A dining area with table and an open-plan kitchen with large sliding patio doors leading to the covered terrace and the garden. A perfect setting for al fresco dining featuring comfortable outdoor furniture and a table for up to twelve people.
- On the first floor is a bright and spacious living area with sofas and satellite TV and floor to ceiling sliding windows opening out onto the terrace with stunning views over the lake. There are 3 double bedrooms (in one bedroom the beds can be separated into twins) and 1 cosy children’s bedroom with bunk beds (two single beds) and a single bed. One bathroom with shower enclosure and another bathroom with tub and overhead shower. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and the windows have mosquito screens and sliding steel security gates.
Outside you’ll find a beautifully lawned garden (750m²) with private swimming pool (5 x 9m) and relaxing sun loungers. There’s also a kids corner with playhouse, slide and swing. The entire property is fenced and bordered by thick hedges to ensure your safety and total privacy.
The holiday villa is situated on a scenic hill in a quiet residential area of Meina (1,5 km to the village center) with panoramic views over Lake Maggiore. The charming town of Arona is located at 4 km with a beautiful lakeside promenade and many shops and restaurants. From there you can easily hop on a ferry and explore the delights of Lake Maggiore. Only 15 km away you’ll find Stresa, the most popular tourist town on the lake, with regular ferries to the famous Borromeo Islands. Many easy day trips are possible in this region: the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta, playing golf on one of the many golf courses or hiking in the nearby mountains. Arona's railway station connects you directly to the centre of Milan.
Satellite TV, wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, safe, garden, BBQ, swimming pool (4,5 x 9m; depth 1,6m), 1 garage and 1 uncovered parking inside the property and 1 private parking space outside the property
- Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 700 euro
- Cleaning (two hours three times per week) + bed linen, bathroom and pool towels (once per week): 230 euro per week
- Electricity and gas (for the air conditioning and heating) are metered with a bonus included of 50 euro. Any extra usage will be detracted from the deposit.
- Baby bed available
- Domestic animals allowed (upon prior request only): 70 euro per animal per week
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
- Swimming pool opened from mid-May to October; contact us for the exact dates
- Private chef and other extra services available upon request
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 7 nights.