About this listing
We are offering a spacious recently decorated light and airy large bedroom, in our spacious 2 bedrooms, two storey home, in a lovely area of Oxford (Botley).
The room has a large window to the front of the house, and it is fully furnished with a comfortable double bed, two bedside drawer and lamps, wardrobe with mirror, chest of drawers, shelves.
During your stay you will also have in the room:
- Fresh bed linen and towels
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo and body shower (in the bathroom)
- Universal power adaptor
- Superfast wifi internet connection
- Touristic map of Oxford, bus timetable and local taxi service details
- A selection of books and magazines
- Welcome chocolates or candies
Breakfast is self-service, we provide a standard continental breakfast. You are welcome to use the microwave and store some food in the fridge.
- We have two city bikes which we are happy to lend for free if you fancy cycling to discover the beauties of Oxford, the city is great for cycling!
- Laundry facilities are available, and come for free for longer term guests.
- There is on street parking available in front of our house at no additional cost.
Large and airy open-plan space on ground floor, featuring two sofas and TV, dining table and wide patio window to the garden.The main bathroom is situated on the first floor.
Big garden on the back of the house with masonry barbecue and garden table & chairs. Garage on the side of the house, with some storage space for guests.
Transport to the town centre is available day and night via bus or taxi. The bus takes about 15 mins to city centre, and the nearest bus stop is literally 100 metres away from our door step!
If you prefer cycling, city centre is only 20 mins away! Fancy a walk?! you can get to city centre in about 30 mins walking.
Our home is close to the main Bus routes into Oxford centre, Abingdon, Didcot, etc, and Oxford train station is a short 30 minute walk away or 15 minutes via public transport.
We are served by great transport links and there is a coach service from the city centre every 10 minutes, connecting to London (1.40hours) , Heathrow airport (55 minutes) and others.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Smoking is not allowed in the house but the use of the garden for smoking is acceptable.
Food and shoes are not allowed upstairs please.
The use of the hob is not allowed to guests.
Bikes are for free, subject to availability on the day.
Laundry facilities are available for £5 per wash, but the first one is for free if you stay a week or longer.