This sophisticated 3-bedroom apartment is located in desirable Arpoador, a mere 5-minute walk from both Ipanema and Copacabana beaches.
Surrounded by excellent restaurants and bars and close to the metro station, this is the perfect location for your stay in Rio.
3 bedrooms provide lodging for up to 6 guests, and the well-appointed living area and modern kitchen mean that entertaining at home is also easy should you want to relax at home after taking in the sites of this beautiful city.
With approximately 300 square meters, and a huge living room, this apartment is ideal for a family or a group or friends that wants to enjoy being together.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
• The flexible check-in and check-out policy applies only when booking calendar allows it (no guests checking in or out the same day).
• Number of guests must be indicated in the booking request. Adding more guests after the booking will be allowed only if agreement is reached with homeowner.
• Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest
• Cancellation policy is “strict policy”. Guest can find the cancelation policy on the booking confirmation.
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
Guest shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as homeowners are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION
• In the case the guest gets into trouble with the police involving illegal drugs or anything other illegal conduct in Brazil, homeowners will not be able to assist guest in any way, and will proceed to eviction of guest immediately with no refund and full loss of deposit.
Grounds for expulsion:
• Breaking terms of the contract
• More guest staying in the property than agreed for / unexpected guests
• Disturbing the neighbors, loud parties, prostitution, negligence, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct.
• No loud parties or noises must be made after 10:00PM or deposit will be held as Condominium fines apply. (Brazilian Law states that loud noises must be stopped by 10PM). Any complaints received from neighbors and notified by the condominium will result in losing the deposit. If a second complaint was to be filed an immediate eviction will be applied with no refund of rent.
• If expulsion occurs, guest will receive notification by the doorman or homeowner local on ground representative. Eviction notice acts immediately and the maid, doorman, on ground representative as well as private security officer (if case applies) will be allowed on property to help the eviction process. Please note only one eviction occurred in the last 3 years.
Deposit will be return if there is no damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by the homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
• Guest will be given sets of keys. If one or more of these set is stolen/missing/lost, homeowner must be notified immediately.
• If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, or if any item is damaged or missing, Guest shall inform us immediately.
Looking for the apartment of your dreams to rent in Rio de Janeiro? For short, medium and long-term stays in the Wonderful City, we are specialized in temporary apartment rentals, which will make your stay unforgettable.
Either for business or leisure purposes, we offer you a wide selection of services carefully chosen to guarantee your well-being. Because perfect vacations aren´t just about a good trip...
Feel at home... even far from home!