About This Listing
- Ventilated apartment with 2 bedrooms, large living room and open kitchen in Santa Teresa.
- 1 bedroom available for rent! Daily, weekly or temporary.
- Small building of 3 floors with 2 apartments per floor.
Available in the room:
- Wireless internet connection (10 MB).
- Cable TV.
- Well located in the center of Rio de Janeiro.
- Near of Lapa and Santa Teresa restaurants and bars.
- Quiet residential street.
- Easy access near bus stop and taxi.
- Near bakeries, pharmacies, supermarkets, banks, shopping centers, street markets (saturdays) and much more!
Located on the Santa Teresa hill, between the centre and the south zone of Rio de Janeiro, famous for his old houses and his historic tram line, this is the favourite neighbourhood for artists and tourists.
No other city in the world can boast with charm the title of "Wonderful" as Rio de Janeiro. Between a natural scenery and a welcoming city, com visit the Christ the Redeemer, the Sugarloaf Mountain, the mythical Maracanã stadium and the joyful and festive lifestyle of the carioca (people of Rio). More than a postcard, Rio is a state of mind, always cheerful and positive where the beaches and the mountains are put side by side in harmony with the world's largest urban forest.
Who knows this city, never forget!
INFO : for Christmas, New Year, Carnival and World Cup, it's 200 reais per night or 1300 reais per week (7 nights).
General rules: keep the spaces from the apartment clean and organized (living room, kitchen and bathroom).
Le logement était très bien.
Concernant l'accueil dommage que jean Philippe n'ait pas pu nous recevoir mais ça ne nous a pas trop dérangé
JP was not there, but his wife was amszingly accommodating to us. We had a lovely time although the neighborhood was a little questionable at night and the cat had shed all over the apartment. Thank you for your hospitality JP!
Hôte très sympathique et accueillant. Quartier résidentiel jeune et sympa loin des attractions touristiques.
About the Host, Jean-Philippe
Olá, meu nome é Jean-Philippe !
Trabalho com audiovisual, traduções/intérprete e eventos culturais.
Minha esposa e eu gostamos de cinema, música, pintura e futebol.