About this listing
This is another apartment that I have in the same location. Current photos were taken at night so the color might be different from the real room. AirBnB photos will be uploaded as soon as we receive them. Generally speaking, it's similar decoration and furniture. Same layout as my first apartment.
Description of the room:
One bedroom/one bathroom/pantry/living area/balcony, 10th floor, 28 sq.m. Suitable for single or couple travelers who want to stay in neighborhood for locals. Beautiful city view with no obstruction.
Very safe Neighborhood. Right across a big community mall and cinema where you can find many good restaurants in the area (Thai, Japanese, Korean, and Western), Starbucks and Supermarkets. Plenty of street vendors along the street at night time for you to shop at bargain price. Laundry shop and Seven Eleven in the condominium project.
Inner city is easily accessible by subway (MRT) and sky train (BTS). Only about 2-3 bus stops to MRT. About 5 stops to BTS and Chatuchak weekend market. Shuttle Vans also available from apartment building to BTS/MRT station every 30 minutes from 6 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. Or you can take taxi to BTS/MRT which costs only about 2 USD per ride.
- Comfortable Queen Size bed with fresh clean sheet
- LCD TV 32’’
- 2 air conditioners
- Microwave oven
- Water Boiler
- Dining ware
- hair dryer
- wifi internet
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Body lotion & shower cap (upon request)
- Toothbrush set & shaving kit (upon request)
- Dishwashing liquid
- Laundry detergent (upon request)
- Bath tissue
- Clean towels
- Drinking water
- Coffee & tea
Washers, dryer and drinking water vending machine in the building - 24 hours accessible. 24 hours security. Key card access, library with computers and wifi internet, fitness center*, steam room*, big swimming pool*.
Note: * for at least one month stay
Depending on timing, I might accept reservation of less than 3 night stay. Please inquire.
A few common rules here:
1. Please take good care of my place as if it was your own.
2. Please take shoes off. The floor is engineered wood (fake wood) so it can get scratches easily from tiny sand or stones that might come with your shoes.
3. Engineered wood is also not water tolerant. So please keep the floor dry at all time. If you spill some water on the floor, please use towel to dry it immediately.
4. No pets and no smoking please :)
5. In addition, as a courtesy to next guests, I would appreciate you not bringing anything that might leave smell/odor into my room (such as durian).
Thank you for your kind understanding!