About this listing
Quarto de hóspedes em um dos bairros mais modernos, seguros e centrais de São Paulo.
Nice guestroom in one of the coolest, most central and safest areas of São Paulo. Itaim Bibi is a cool, modern neighborhood, which serves not only as São Paulo’s prime business district but is also one of the best residential locations in town. You’re close to an eclectic mix of bars, restaurants, shopping malls and nightclubs. Unless you have a specific site to visit outside this area there is really no reason to leave.
Enjoy the "easy city" instead of the "busy city" staying in a traditional centrally located family/professional friendly neighborhood. No heavy traffic. Trees and gardens everywhere. Find both unique local business and nice global chains on every corner (Le Pain Quotidien, Starbucks, etc). Units of all the city's best restaurants without the tourist crowds and long lines, and the best part: walk! One of the few neighborhoods in São Paulo in which you can still do everything by walking (safely, day and night). Both Ibirapuera Park (to relax) and Avenida Faria Lima (to work) are just a 10-15 minute walk away. If you're not much of a walker, bikes, frequent buses and R$15 taxi rides will take you pretty much anywhere (Av Paulista, MASP, Downtown) - there is no metro though - residents like to keep it kind of secluded.
I share the apartment with another young professional friend and we have a nice guest room to accommodate family and friends when they come to the city. The room has a double bed, an empty closet, and a desk - which combined with the 10MB Wi-Fi and the short distance from most offices in town, makes it the perfect place for travelers on business trips. If you're coming only to enjoy the city I'll do my best to provide you with local tips, but you will be on your own most of the time - as we work pretty much all day and usually leave the city on weekends.
The kitchen is equipped with the basics (stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, etc) plus a washer you can use. We don't cook that much but there is an organic restaurant literally in front of the building and several others good ones + supermarkets/grocery stores can be found around the block. The bathroom is shared and a housekeeper comes every Tuesday to clean the apartment and iron the clothes. There is a doorman and security downstairs 24/7.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day.
- Smoking is only allowed in the living room, preferably by the window
- No strangers in the apartment without our previous consent
- Be considerate with the neighbors (specially between 10pm and 8 am. This is a family/professional neighborhood)
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- It is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes after use, at all times.
- The housekeeper comes every Tuesday to clean the apartment, iron and also change all sheets and towels.