About this listing
My cozy apartment is located at the heart of KL downtown with great accessibility to the train stations (LRT and KTM) nearby and is famous for its rooftop KLCC view infinity pool at Level 37 which is perfect for holiday goers.
You'll stay in 1 air-conditioned studio apartment with 1 queen bed, 1 single size mattress and sofa if you are travelling in 4.
Property type: Apartment
Accommodates: 3 comfortably +1 on sofa
Check In: After 2:00 PM
Check Out: Before 11:00 AM
Check out my other listing if this is not available! -
#1 - https://airbnb.com/rooms/5365359
#3 - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10418875
Guest can enjoy the entire apartment during stay.
Electric cooker, microwave, dining utensils and kettle at the kitchen.
Refrigerator and 100MB fast speed internet access will be provided.
Xiao Mi TV box for those who choose to stay in the room all day!
Guests will have access to the:
* 37th Floor SkyLounge and Infinity Pool with KLCC and KL Tower view
* Steam room, squash Court, kids' playground
* Swimming pool on the 5th floor
* Mamak (local eatery) on the 5th floor
* Carrot Cafe on 4th floor
* Gym, mini market and library on 4th floor
* Laundry service available at 4th level (cost: RM3/kg for normal wash) Note: Please take note that there is no washer in my apartment.
* Newly opened rooftop bar and restaurant
Interaction with guests
We will meet you for the access card, unless if I am not able to. Detailed instructions will be given to access the apartment in the event I am not able to check you in.
During your stay, you may contact me by e-mail or phone if you ever need help.
Great KLCC view from the rooftop and dining restaurant.
Merdeka Square, KLCC, Bukit Bintang and night clubs are located within 7 mins drive.
Putra World Trade Centre is located behind of my apartment. The venue host different fairs every week. (Home, Baby, Books, Cars, Jewellery fairs).
Walking distance to LRT and KTM to travel to various part of Klang Valley.
- Taxi service at level 4
- LRT PWTC (10min walk)
- KTM Putra (5min walk)
- Hentian Putra bus station (7min walk)
- KLCC (10min drive) also can access via LRT
- Pavilion (15min drive) also can access via LRT
- Sogo (7min drive) also can access via LRT
- PWTC (7 min walk)
- Sungei Wang and Bukit Bintang (20 min) also can access via LRT
Option 1: Take taxi from either airport or KL Sentral to Regalia. Cost around 80-150 MYR. (Recommended)
Option 2: At airport, use KLIA Express to KL Sentral, then use Komuter to Station Putra.
Option 3: At airport, use KLIA Express to KL Sentral, then use LRT to Station PWTC.
Option 4: If you are driving, you may use Waze apps and search for ‘Regalia Residence'.
Other things to note
The entire condominium has 24-hour manned security and CCTV surveillance.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking inside the house
- No party allowed
- No shoes in the apartment
- Light cooking is allowed
- Leave the place clean & tidy
- Switch off the lights and air condition when you are not using them (or going outside)
[March 2015] I am proud to join Airbnb as a host. Although I am still new, but I am dedicated to provide you with the most comfortable accommodation and best service. Allow me to be your host and I shall do my best to make this one of your best trip!
[Aug 2015] This marks my 6 months since I join Airbnb! I must say this was a great experience for being able to host so many guests from different countries. My motto for hosting - Provide all my guest a comfortable and clean accommodation!