About this listing
Dining room - Even if you end up staying somewhere else, at least you now have a good idea on what to do with a big wall and some colored plates.
Hi! I'll let the photos and reviews make most of the talking. Just want to let you know that this is a 2 bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a nice balcony located in the trendy Roma / Condesa area. This is a great neighborhood to explore Mexico City; both the touristy places as well as the cool local hangouts are close by or easily accessible by public transportation or bike.
The apartment is located 3 blocks away from the Metro (subway) and MetroBus (bus line) stations; both of these systems will connect you to the rest of the city. The place is also a short 10 minute walk from Parque México, the heart of the Roma / Condesa area.
We are a couple of cool, fun-loving, positive-minded guys who enjoy meeting people from different places. One of us works as a sustainability consultant (i.e. climate change, community development, etc.) and the other works for a social media marketing agency. We love travelling! It's kind of a healthy addiction; we've visited over 40 countries around the world, so we understand what you are probably looking for in a place like this.
- HD Cable TV.
- Washing and drying machine.
- You're free to use the kitchen if you like to cook
- Depending on traffic, the apartment is 15-40 minute drive from MEX airport
- If you're taking the subway from the airport, you'll get here in about 30 minutes (Chilpancingo station -dark brown line- is the closest)
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the apartment or Mexico City in general. You'll enjoy being here. We promise.
There is a saying in Spanish that goes like this: "Mi casa es tu casa".
This means, "my home is your home". Enjoy and respect this place as if it were yours.
- AirBnB is all about trust, we trust you, but please no guests once you're here.
- Smoking is only allowed in the balcony.