If you want to explore Warsaw, visit your family or friends here, participate in some vent, study, work or simply stay here for a moment or longer – I invite you to take advantage of my offer :)
I offer you 2-room apartment with a view for the The Westin hotel Warsaw located on 5 floor in building with 6 elevators.
This location is the strict center of Warsaw, in the heart of the city.
There is perfect accomodation for 1-4 people.
The flat has connected 2 rooms, every with comfortable double bed and big wardrobe with a mirror in one of them.
Kitchenette is fitted with big fridge with a freezer, gas cooker, gas oven, electric kettle, dishes, pots and cutlery.
Small hall is intended for coats, jackets, etc..
The bathroom fits bathtub and toilet.
I guarantee clean towels and fresh linen (additional towels and sheets on request in case of longer stay).
In winter time both rooms have central heating.
Cable TV and Wi-fi Internet are included.
The keys to the apartment I give personally or with help of trusted person.
We fix details together :)
On the ground floor of the building you'll find traffic butique and just around the corner is Mirowska Hall - with a supermarket and bazaar with thousands of small shops.
Surroundings of the building are places well-known to all Varsovians.
- The Palace of Culture and Science with its cinemas, theatres, museums and clubs – in 5 minutes you can look at a beautiful panorama of Warsaw from 30 floor of The Palace
- Central Railway Station – 12 minutes on foot - probably it would be an important place in your journey
- Złote Tarasy – 10 minutes - the biggest shopping center where you can find many exclusive boutiques, restaurants (e.g. Hard Rock Cafe) and cinema. If you want to shop more...
- Chmielna st. and Nowy Świat st. with their attractions – about 10 minutes far from the apartment. From there it's just 5 minutes walk to...
- The Old Town Area – monument from UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you can see The Royal Castle, Barbican, historic churches , statue of Warsaw Mermaid and statue of Sigmund III Vasa. Also you can walk charming streets (e.g. Kamienne Schodki st.) and eat something delicious in one of the numerous restaurants.
- From the apartment you can easily arrive Warsaw universities (University of Warsaw – 15 minutes on foot, Medical University of Warsaw – 10 minutes on foot, Warsaw University of Technology – couple stops by tram or bus, 20 minutes on foot) and office buildings (e.g. Rondo 1 – 1 minute on foot).
Places listed above are only the closest neighborhood of the apartment.
If you don't like walking you can explore everything using buses, trams or underground. All stops are in the vicinity of the apartment. You can also rent a car – either guarded and public parking are near the building.
You may also want to visit Royal Łazienki Museum and Park, The Wilanów Palace, Królikarnia Park, The Botanic Garden, The Warsaw Rising Museum, Citadel and many more.
If you have any questions don't hesitate and ask, I'll answer you ASAP.
We warmly invite you! :)
Our stay during Warsaw in Darek's listing is pretty nice. The room is bit smaller than we thought but Darek is kind enough to offer three beds for three of us so we all had good sleeps at nights! The apartment is pretty near to the center and the old town. We also had a great dinner on Under the Hog which is just 10 minutes of walking . The kitchen is with equipments and towels are provided as well.
The apartment is very cosy, clean and warm in a fantastic location near the city center. Darek and Ania were very nice hosts!
Beautiful Flat, will stay again for sure. Had everything you could want and in a fantastic location.
Nice and very well located apartment.
Darek was kind to adjust to my check-in and late check-out time. I recommend this place.
Darek and Ania were very nice hosts!! Cosy apartement close to city center. we enjoyed the stay :-)
After a small hiccup during checking in, I enjoyed staying at Darek and Ania's apartment. It's well-located, clean and quiet. Very easy to get to from the train station - about a ten minute walk. And close to pretty much everything you want to see and do. I never took any public transportation as I was able to walk everywhere. Thanks!
We were 3 French students and we only have good things to say.
Except one: we didn't have the chance to meet our host. Because of timing with planes and everything. But Darek and Ania have given a lot of helpful advice and were always gentle by mail.
The city is very interesting and all I could say is that we spent a good time in this flat, in the middle of everything!!
I clearly recommend this flat !!
Again thank you to Darek and Ania !!
I can definetely recommend Darek's place. The location of the appartament is great. It is clean and tidy. You have Wifi access! Darek has sent me some useful information about Warsaw in advance :) Thank you!
Excellent Flat. Easy to book. A really nice appartment. Very tidy. Very quiet. Nice and cosy. Also very cental on JP II near the Culture building. There is a great supermarket nearby. I would have no hesitation to recommend this flat for anyone. All the best. Jon
They were good hosts and the apartment had a good location! Great wifi and all the things you'll need. I can recommend this for all!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.