About This Listing
We are a charming B&B located in the heart of downtown Montreal within walking distance to McGill University, the famous Plateau, Old Port, and Mount Royal to name a few. Our converted century old heritage B&B is your home away from home. Welcome!
The King's Room** features exposed grey stone and red brick dating back to its early 20th century construction.
The price quoted is for 2 people and also includes a free continental breakfast. A single mattress can be provided for $20 per additional person.
• One Queen bed
• Modern bathroom
• Central air-conditioning and independently-controlled heating
• 32" plasma television
• Wireless high-speed internet
• Small study table with 2 chairs
We offer free continental breakfast with fruits, cereals, multi grain bread, hard boiled eggs, bagels, croissants, various spreads, and the best coffee in town.
**If this space doesn't quite meet your needs, please feel free to look at our other rooms and suites :)
Your room also has:
• Access to pressing iron and phone line with free local calls
• Access to the communal kitchen with fridge, stove/oven and microwave where cooking is allowed (certain restrictions apply)
• We have a special agreement with a sports complex about a 5 minute walk away. For $5 you have access to their pool, hot tubs, and gym
Interaction with Guests
Since we are a B&B, a front desk receptionist is on site to answer any questions you may have from 10am to 6pm and the owner lives on site as well.
We are located within easy access to the following areas:
• Mount Royal Park (Parc Mont-Royal)
• The Plateau
• Old Port (Vieux Port)
• St. Catherine Street and Downtown Shopping
• Central Business District
• McGill Campus
• Place-des-Arts and Cartier des Spectacles
• Latin Quarter (Cartier Latin)
You can walk to pretty much every recommended travel site but bus, metro, bixi bike, and train stations are within easy walking distance as well.
Other Things to Note
We hold a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a GreenLeaders Gold Level for being eco friendly! We're very proud of this. To keep in this standing, we offer sheet and towel changes every 4 nights unless you ask otherwise.
No pets and no smoking inside the building.
About the Host, Ian (Irfan)
I am an ex aerospace engineer who runs his own bed and breakfast in Montreal...
This is my retirement project. I like travelling and sitting at a cafe doing nothing so If you happen to be visiting and we can not meet please forgive me but I have really nice people working for me and they will take care of you.
If you have any questions or comments please send an e-mail and I will respond to you right away no matter where I am.