About this listing
I am Alex, my wife Tanya and I welcome you to our villa. We moved from Russia to Bali in 2012, and would love to have you as our guests.
If it's your first time in Bali, don't worry because we have all the answers to questions you may have about your trip.
Here is some information you will find helpful for your trip to Bali:
About Our Villa:
* 6 Bedrooms: Each room has a level of comfort if you are a solo traveler, couple, or family.
* Air Conditioning: Every room comes with an air conditioning to keep you cool during the hot days in Bali.
* 100% Balinese style construction with rooftop tiles, and open design unique to Bali.
* Breakfast: We provide a light breakfast for you every morning during your stay at our villa
* New Design: We recently remodeled the kitchen, pool, and living room in October 2013
* Wi-Fi Internet: Broadband internet provided with dedicated password protection
* Housekeeping: Dedicated helper to clean and maintaing your room during your stay
* Laundry Service: Our helper can help take your clothes to laundromat (2-days turnaround)
* Our dream is to make this villa a place like home for you in Bali.
What Makes Us Different?
* We moved to Bali in 2012 from Russia, so we know every question, problem, and worry you will have about visiting Bali
* Bicycles, motorbikes, cars, and drivers are available for rental
* Our special drivers speak good English, know Bali well and won't get lost like may taxis.
* If you need visa extensions, we also have special travel agents that can help you.
* Outdoor kitchen (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Pool (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Community living room (Remodeled in Oct 2013)
* Cinema and Projector
* Bike, Motorbike, and Car Rentals
* Dedicated drivers with good English available for hire (hourly or full-day)
* 11-minutes away from the sandy beaches of Sanur, accessible by foot, bicycle, or motorbike.
Information About Sanur:
* Sanur is located on the Eastern side of Bali, known for being more relaxed, quite, and calmness
* It is less crowded and touristy compared to Kuta or Seminyak
* Many shops, cafes, and restaurants are on the main road of Sanur (Tambligan)
* Beaches in Sanur have no waves, so they are friendly for infants and young children to swim in.
* Algae in the beach water has healing properties - including anti-cancer, anti-cellulite, and treatment of chronic diseases
* Taxi from Sanur to Seminyak, Kuta, or western side of Bali is around $2 - $4 USD.
* Bluebird Taxi is the preferred taxi service in Bali, as they always use meters and have responsible drivers.
Getting To Sanur From Airport
* Sanur to Airport (DPS) takes 10-20 minutes by car, and we have dedicated drivers available to pick you up.
* Airport taxis do not use metered rates, so unfortunately you must negotiate.
* It will cost around $8-$15 USD depending on traffic.
* Many taxi drivers at the airport are immigrants and do not know Bali well, so please order our transfer in advance.
Renting / Riding A Motorbike:
* We have motorbikes available for rental for either one day, one week, or one month and more.
* To ride a motorbike in Bali, you will need an International Driver's Permit.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Alex and Rada.
No smoking inside the rooms.
• Don’t use or store any drugs in the house. Remember that in Indonesian laws punishment for using drugs is the death penalty.
• Please turn off AC, lights etc. when you leave your room and the house.
• Please close the door when you leave or plan to sleep.
• Only the person who signed for the house can stay on the premises.
• We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property, or yourself.
• Any loss or damage to property of the house paid by guests.
• Please park motorbike and car in the designated parking area provided.
• Check out time is 12.00 p.m. Check in time is 2 p.m.
• If you want to check out after 12.00 you need pay 100% of the house rate.
• Long-stay discounts are only given when you pay for the whole period in advance.
Thank you! Wish you a pleasant stay!
Mr. Alex was so tolerable, and friendly. And he kept touch with me constantly. The villa was just fantastic. The stuffs At the villa was so friendly as well. It couldn't be better for tons of students.
Our stay in Villa Lotus was a great experience :) the location was very convenient as we could walk to many bars, restaurants and the beach just opposite the road side.
The owner was really friendly and give us a lot of great advices for local attractions :D
Our reservation was cancelled by owner on a short notice due to some overbooking on his end, despite it was we made months in advance.
We were removed to another accommodation that was not even close to the one offered here. To say that this was disappointing, would be an under-statement
Nice place, but not recommended for families.
Once the money transferred, do not expect support or answers to your mails if you report a problem, check the level of chemical products in the pool if you have children but also the dangerous pool traps left open by the pool staff, don't have your dinner there as it's low quality and from far more expensive then a good restaurant, accept weak water supply in some rooms, and that people from other villas might come there before checkin in or after their check out of the other villa (Jasmine) - privacy is not respected.
This is, nevertheless, a nice place globally.
If you go there with friends with basic expectations, it could be a good experience.
Just came back from our 4D/3N stayed in Lotus Villa. The villa is nice and quiet. We have our private birthday party and we would like to thanks the host Mr Alex and his staff for being so helpful in arranging all the things. Our millions thanks to them. Every morning the staff will come to clean up the villa and stock up the refrigerator stocks plus fruits. The environment is exactly shown in the photos in airbnb. We had enjoy our stay there. Thank you very much to Mr Alex. Will miss you and your staff.
The Bali trip just ended yesterday as we landed back home. We had a great time and would definitely plan another trip to Bali again.
On the Villa, there is really a few major areas to improve.
1. The power voltage for the villa is definitely not sufficient. The circuit breaks so many times a day is really causing inconveniences. I could be in the shower and the circuit breaks...... spoke to Alex and explanation is we did not close the door while the air con was turned on. I realised it's not. As long as someone uses the hairdryer, it breaks right away.
2. The place needs more tender loving care. The plants and pond are under maintain. We tried to fix it as we love it so much. The water filter for the pond was finally working after 5 days of figuring out. Not sure if it will break again as I realised the manager knows nothing about it. And if it's not working, it's a breeding pool for mozzie.
3. Even thou the offer said it provides breakfast, it was really help yourself with the bread and butter yourself. We bought eggs and etc to make breakfast more enjoyable.
4. Too many lights not working. The car porch was dark. The pool light was out until we insist it fix. The pool filter is turned off when we arrived and we had to ask for it to be turned on. We have 6 adults, 6 teens and a toddler, Cleanliness was a big concern. Swimming pool filter needs to be turned on at all time.
5. Thou stated as 6 bedrooms. It is actually 5. The 6th room was too tiny for 2 so 1 family of 4 choose to occupy 1 bedroom that has capacity for 4.
Overall the place is nice. Having a more professional and passionate touch would be nicer.
All the best.
This host has 75 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews