In addition to the superior facilities of a luxury boutique three-star hotel, Authentic Hanoi hotel's Deluxe rooms are furnished with windows to City: Ly Thai To Street or Red River, Long Bien bridge, wooden floor, large King-size bed or twin size beds, working desk & computer as well as a well-stocked mini bar, refrigerator and safety box.
Total rooms: 18 boutique rooms with windows, nice views.
Room size: 30 square meters.
Capacity: 02 guests.
The above room rates are inclusive of benefits bellow:
* Daily buffet or continental breakfast from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM in the restaurant
* Complimentary coffee and tea and making facilities in room.
* Daily complimentary 01 mineral water bottle per person.
* Daily making room clean upon guest's requests.
* Daily English newspaper and magazines in coffee shop.
* Free air ticket reconfirmation at the Reception desk
* Free wireless internet or ADSL in room.
* Free fresh fruit.
Flat screen TV LCD 32 inches
More than 60 Satellite Tivi channels
In room Safety deposits box
Telephone - IDD Access
Center Air - conditioning with individual temperature control,
Working desk, note pad, pen, lamp
Reading lamp, sleeping lamp,
Broadband internet & wifi access
Well stock Mini bar, frigde
Coffee/tea making facilities
Shower and bath robe
Wall-hanging hair dryer
Express laundry services
In-room dining services
Check-in / Check-out Procedure:
• Check-in time is from 02:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 AM
• Extension of late check-out time is subject to availability and will be charged as follows:
• Check out until 18:00 - charge 50% of room rate
• Check out after 18:00 – charge 100% of room rate
Maximum 02 children under 6 years old sharing the existing bed with parents are FOC on room basis but extra breakfast for children from 6 years old are chargeable 50% of 10 USD/meal/pax.
• Children from 12 years old upward (adult) is charged at US$20/extra bed/night include buffet breakfast
• 50% Discount on Breakfast and meal for children from 6 to 12 years on all meal rates.
• Complimentary all meals is for maximum 02 children under 3 years per room.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Home page, Introduction.
Itours would like to welcome you to Vietnam. Vietnam is a country any serious traveler should visit at least once in his/her life. Its natural settings, its religious monuments, its local markets, its people, its cuisine, and its beaches are the main reasons for visiting, but there are many more!