About this listing
· Clean, Quite And Pleasant Home with Great Energy
· The Home Has 4 Bed Rooms, 3 Full Private Baths With Tub/Shower, Kitchen*, Laundry, Large Living Open Space, Front/Back Yard, Garage, And A Movie Theater!
· The house is big enough to comfortably accommodate 10+ people
In addition to the private bedroom and bath, guest are welcome to use the common areas
Interaction with Guests
· I am Friendly, Social, Cordial, Courteous, Considerate, Open-Minded, Open-Hearted, Enthusiastic and Respectful.
· I am mostly out travelling.
· Very Quiet, Safe & Beautifully Landscaped Neighborhood with Parks, Lakes, and Plenty of Street Parking
· Minutes to Freeways, Downtown, Airport, Train/Bus Station, and The Rivers
· Plenty of Recreational Activities nearby including Yoga, Gym, Sports Facilities-Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Swimming, Rock-climbing, Kayaking
· Great places to bike, drive or boat around
· I'll be happy to show you around (please request in advance)
· Public transit bus stop across the street
· Plenty of safe street parking
· I can pick guests from airport/train/bus station for a small charge (please request in advance)
· Amenities like shops, banks, restaurants, etc. can be accessed using bicycle due to close proximity
· No drugs/smoking please
· Reasonable & respectful use of common areas
· Small Pets (dogs/cats) are welcome to stay in designated areas for an extra charge
· Kitchen: Guests are requested to cook using microwave.
· Vegetarian house
· Kindly leave your footwear outside
Sachin and his home are exactly as represented, and more... I had found myself needing a place to stay at 6pm that evening for one night. I contacted Sachin and he was very quick to respond that he'd be glad to host but a private room wasn't available but a shared room was if I was interested. The AirBnb App wasn't letting me book a same night stay, but he said he would work it out on his end and let me know. Shortly after I got a confirmation. I was sitting in my car waiting to hear the results if I needed to drive three hours home (and return the morning for work). I really appreciated his prompt communications. I came to the house about an hour later and discovered he had just arrived from an out of town trip a few minutes before I arrived. Wow!... I thought that was amazingly kind of him to accommodate me. I really appreciated it!! He greeted me by name at the door, showed me in, offered something to drink, including a glass of wine, and offered to change the music he was listening to (but I loved it as is) and invited me to sit. We sat and chatted for a while. Then he gave me tour of the home (which is large and very well appointed in a serene neighborhood) and gave me a few option of where I'd might like to sleep. We sat down and chatted again. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him and some of the other guests there. Even though I had just come from dinner, he was gracious to offer to include me in his dinner plans or feed me whatever I wanted from his fridge. It really felt like I had come to an old friend's house. I slept (soundly) in the media room. It was set up as a theatre room with a large movie screen, photos of Bollywood films on the wall, and heavy blackout curtains covering the windows and the doorway. The room was massive; in both corners opposite of the screen were covered king size mattress on the floor with loads of cushions set up to accommodate a small army of lounging movie watchers, but I had the room all to myself. Although, there was no door, per se, it felt very private and quiet. I really didn't hear any of the other residents or neighbors. The next morning I went for a stroll through the beautiful neighborhood and met Sachin and one of the housemate/friends for breakfast at a cafe down the street. We all parted as new friends. Even though, like I said, it felt like I had just called up an old friend to crash at his place. Sachin, is warm, courteous, and very genuine. His home is large, well constructed, well appointed and in a nice serene neighborhood near restaurants, a nice grocery store, and Target. If you're stuffy and formal, or want to be...
Sachin was more than accommodating throughout my few weeks stay. He has a beautiful home, and he provided me with everything I needed and even went out of his way to make sure of that. I would definitely recommend staying at his home to anyone!
Sachin was an outstanding host. We were welcome from the first moment. The house is beautiful, clean and comfortable. Lots of room, high ceilings, ample kitchen, etc. We were in Sacramento for meetings in the convention center in downtown. It was a 15-20min drive with minimal traffic. The value was outstanding, especially compared to staying in a hotel downtown.
I recommend him without any reservations.
Sachin was an AMAZING host ! He picked me up at the Amtrak station. He shared his food with me, we watched movies and talked. The place is clean and safe and the house is big and very beautiful. Thanks again Sachin :)
Sachin was an excellent host -- I was only there for a short overnight stay, but Sachin was welcoming and we chatted about India. House was clean and the bed comfy. I'd stay again!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sachin
Friendly Peaceful Enthusiastic Open-Minded Open-Hearted Fun-Loving Social Love Nature and Outdoors
Interests: yoga, meditation, hiking, mountain biking, motor cycling, dancing (ecstatic, 5rythms, free form), traveling, community building, social entrepreneurship, organic farming, movies (watching & making), reading, TED talks, burningman and much more