Beautiful, large, fully stocked, 3BR / 2BA house in the heart of Columbia Heights (prime location), is available upon request.
The house is rather large and ideal for a family, group of friends or a delegation. $500/night
- Easy to find, easy to get to/from... green/yellow line metro -- DC's best subway line -- is only 3 blocks away (very close by DC standards). Major bus/taxi routes at the end of the same block (key to travel in DC). Walkable to most desired neighborhoods & venues in DC.
- Right around the corner from the 24hr SuperGiant (grocery store), DC USA (Target, Best Buy, Marshalls, Bed/Bath/Beyond, DSW, gym, restaurants galore, the works).
- 2 blocks from the vibrant 11th street corridor (bars, restaurants, 24hr diner), one metro stop from the hopping U Street Corridor (bars, restaurant, dance clubs).
- Built in 1898 - lots of character & charm. Recently painted (almost entirely). 3BR, 2BA, 3 floor home. 1st floor is all open plan w/ hardwood floors & chef's kitchen; 2nd floor has 2 very large bedrooms (1 Queen, 1 full), full bathroom, w/d; 3rd floor is an oversized bedroom (King, 73" TV) and oversized bathroom - w/ oversized jacuzzi tub & separate shower.
- Big enough that every room can be occupied & everyone still has their own space to relax w/o interruption.
- The house will comfortably sleep 6-8, but can accommodate more - we can set up air mattresses too if needed (all details are negotiable). Linens and towels provided.
- Washer/Dryer, DirecTV w/ all movie channels, 40" flatscreen in living room, 73" TV in master bedroom, 37" TV in a 2nd floor bedroom, wii / games, wi-fi internet, central heat, full chef's kitchen... everything you could want.
- One off-street parking spot available (a must for anyone driving to DC)
- "The Best Stoop in America!", at the heart of DC's most diverse neighborhood.
Extra days/prices/renters are negotiable.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Aniello and Jay are great hosts. They truly made me feel at home in their beautiful and wonderfully-located house during my five-night stay. They are exceptionally knowledgeable about the city, extremely helpful and willing to offer advice about what to do, where to eat, and how to get around. Highly recommended!
My family and I had the pleasure of staying at this amazing location during Inauguration weekend 2013. Let me start off by saying the french bakery recommendation by the fire house was Spot on!!!!- thank you
The best part about this short story is that Aniello was friendly, helpful and professional. In this short time we developed a connection that will lead to future stays at his Amazing location.
I didn't contact him until almost midnight the evening before I needed the location. We kept the lines of communication open through airbnb until we were able to speak. This was my first time using the site and Im very pleased that I could do it with such ease.
My party of five were in a total pinch (little did he know) and he opened his house to us at the last minute on the busiest weekend in DC. The transaction literally went though 3 hours before half of my party were to arrive and everything was in place, clean and ready to go. He opened his doors, pantry and refridgerator to us, walked me step by step to the front door when I got turned around on my route in, gave me his parking spot, checked in to make sure all was ok, was available for questions and recommended the best bakery as I mentioned above.
The pictures you see are just like the house. The 3 bedrooms were spacious with clean linen, nice entertainment ammentities, the bathrooms were stocked with towels and tissue paper and the house was so comfortable, I thought I was home.
The location was a short walking distance from the Metro, the grocery store, starbucks, shopping and tons of eateries. Columbia Heights is poppin'!
Upon leaving, I forgot to leave my picture since I didnt get to meet Aniello in person however I will forward one soon :)
I left the house in the same perfect, clean/sanitized way I found it. It was our pleasure to stay there and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if its available.
This site is good for rooms and making friends. You will see. Just contact Aniello.