This Riad is a traditional Moroccan house with an interior courtyard. The word Riad comes from the Arabian term for garden, that is inward focused, which allowed for family privacy and protection from the weather in Morocco.
Moorish style furnished 3 floor cozy Riad for rent, for long term period from 1 month to 1 year
- 3 Air conditioned suites each with its own bathroom
- Spacious Living room looking at the Patio
- Open Kitchen,
- Solar Energy heated water
- Shell Shape Fountain in the Patio
- Open Roof with the view on the Atlas mountains and Koutoubia Menaret
- Located in Qaria Assiyahia residence
- 3 swimming pools
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Luxuriant gardens
- 24/7 Security
- shops and restaurants in the complex
- Located across the street from the walls of Old Medina near Bab Kechich, 8 mn to Gueliz (City Center), and between the Palmeraie Oasis and medina walls, near the golf and the famous Jamaa El-Fna mythical square.
3 Swimming pools
Tennis and Basketball courts
A community oriented neighborhood. After 2 days you will become a part of the community, greeting and being greeted every day by you neighbors, bartenders, your morning cafe-maker, and everyone in your new neighborhood.
- Buses, and taxis are at the corner of the residence
- Parking available free of charge
- Airport transfer is available upon request for 20 euro each way.
El Riad de Youssef es muy amplio y agradable, fresco en el interior y cálido en la terraza. Está en una urbanización muy tranquila y segura, con tiendas, farmacia y restaurantes. Además está ubicada a cinco minutos a píe de dos entradas a la Medina y un euro en taxi de la ciudad moderna y de la plaza Jemaa el Fná. Si ha habido algún problema en la casa, hemos contactado con el dueño y lo ha resuelto inmediatamente. Youssef es muy voluntarioso y se preocupa por la comodidad y bienestar de sus huéspedes. Hemos pasado dos meses muy agradables en su Riad y lo recomendamos para una visita prolongada a Marrakech.
Youssef's Riad is very spacious and nice, cool inside and warm on the terrace. It is in a very quiet and sure complex, with shops, pharmacy and restaurants. It is located five minutes walk from two gates to the Medina and one euro taxi ride from the modern city and the Jemaa el Fna square. If there has been any problem in the house, we have contacted the owner and he has resolved it immediately. Youssef is very willful and cares about the comfort and well-being of its guests. We have spent two very pleasant months in his Riad and we recommend it for an extended visit to Marrakech.