About this listing
A serene Moorish style Riad House inside a palms garden, with 3 large swimming pools (Open: April to September), within walking distance of the square Jamaa El Fna and Souks and 5 min ride to the famous Jardins Majorelles.
This Riad is a traditional Moroccan house with an interior courtyard. The word Riad comes from the Arabian term for garden, that is inward focused, which allowed for family privacy and protection from the weather in Morocco.
Moorish style furnished 3 floor cozy Riad for rent:
- 3 Air conditioned suites each with its own bathroom
- Spacious Living room looking at the Patio
- Open Kitchen
- Solar Energy heated water
- Shell Shape Fountain in the Patio
- Open Roof with the view on the Atlas mountains and Koutoubia Menaret
- Located in Qaria Assiyahia residence
- 3 swimming pools (Open: April to September)
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Luxuriant gardens
- 24/7 Security
- shops and restaurants in the complex
- Located across the street from the walls of Old Medina near Bab Kechich, 8 mn to Gueliz (City Center), and between the Palmeraie Oasis and medina walls, near the golf and the famous Jamaa El-Fna mythical square.
- Buses, and taxis are at the corner of the residence
- Parking available free of charge
- Airport transfer is available upon request.
A community oriented neighborhood. After 2 days you will become part of the community, greeting and being greeted every day by you neighbors, bartenders, your morning cafe-maker, and everyone in your new neighborhood.
Walking distance to the famous Jamaa El Fna Square.
Buses, and taxis are at the corner of the residence.
Airport transfer an be arranged upon request.
Swimming pool (Open: April to September), Tennis court and Basket ball court
Interaction with guests
within 24 hrs
Other things to note
Baby bed available in the house
The Riad is located in a family oriented neighborhood, please respect the neighbors.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 68 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Live and work in New York City for 17 years, originally from Marrakech, Morocco. When I was in Congo DRC for a UN mission, I used to get R&R (Rest and Recuperation) every 8 weeks, since then I felt in love with travelling to remote places from Zanzibar to Thailand, meeting locals and sharing their culture, food and social life. I'm taking my family on-board of this life style of travelling and meeting people from different cultures and places to have a wealth of experience being in different places, meeting people and cultures from around the world, and sharing it with others.