Discover Luxury and the Beach Lifestyle at Hacienda Camino al Mar, a New, Fully Staffed 7 BR Main Villa + New 3 BR Guest Casita (Can be rented seperately or together for 10 BR total - please ask for Special Rates if you don't need all 10 Bedrooms). Perfectly situated just a Few Seconds Walk to Miles of Beautiful Beach in the Heart of Bucerias “Zona Dorada”- 10 mi N of the Puerto Vallarta Intl Airport and 8 mi S of Sayulita!
Enter the Villa through 100 year old Mesquite doors, hear the trickle of Talavera Mexican Fountains and step back in time. You will be greeted by the Best Hospitality Mexico has to offer with a Cold Margarita and a warm smile.
Hacienda Camino al Mar captures the Romance of Old Mexico with over 11,000 sq. ft of Elegant Spanish Colonial Style and Modern Conveniences. The Villa was Designed to Enjoy the Ocean Air and to blur the line between Indoors and Out.
Take an evening stroll down the Beach and an after dinner dip in the natural Salt Purified Swimming Pool or have a Cocktail and watch the Sunset from the Rooftop Terrace.
Private Staff and Services: •Meal service includes a private cook who will grocery shop and prepare breakfast, dinner and Happy Hour snacks (cost of groceries to be billed to guest).
Houseman assists with meal service, poolside bar tending, and setting up items on the beach.
• Pantry stocked to your personal needs prior to arrival.
• Daily maid service.
• Light personal laundry service included.
• Concierge available to arrange a wide variety of tours and dinner reservations.
Villa Amenities: • Private staff of an English speaking houseman, Cook, and maid service daily.
• 6 air conditioned bedrooms with en suite baths, 7th flex bedroom has a/c and shares 6th bedrooms' bath or can use the Hall Bath. The additional 3 air-conditioned rooms in the Guest Casita have king beds and TVs in every room. Each room also has a loft with 2 twins (sleeping space for kids). The Guest Casita has 2 Bathrooms.
• ½ block walk to stroll more than 10 miles of beautiful beach. It's a 30 second walk from front door to the sand.
• 2 Heated natural salt water purified swimming pools (36 ft. long X 16 ft wide).
• Interior and al fresco dining and living areas.
• 5 Talavera Water Fountains and a courtyard/pool area.
• Outdoor Beach Showers.
• Custom décor from San Miguel de Allende and ambiance with handmade primavera hardwood doors, windows and cabinets.
• 2 Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops, professional gas ranges, dishwasher, wine bar, and wine fridge.
• Satellite T.V. /DVD, High Speed Wireless Internet and fax.
• Telephone (free calls to US).
• Purified water system throughout.
• In- House Spa Services.
• Mountain bikes
Beach and Prime Location: • Beach umbrellas, beach chairs, ice chest, beach picnic, blankets, towels, and beach toys (boogie boards, and sand toys for kids).
• Houseman can arrange for horseback riding on the beach (or in town), jet skis, sunset sails, fishing, snorkeling, surfing lessons, ATV rentals and more.
• After the sun goes down, roast marshmallows around a beach bonfire and listen to the lull of the waves.
• Located in the heart of the “Golden Zone” in the sleepy seaside village of Bucerias.
• 10 miles north of the Puerto Vallarta, escape the city crowds in “Riviera Nayarit”, easily within reach yet worlds away.
• 2 miles to Nuevo Vallarta, 2 miles to the new La Cruz Marina, 8 miles to Punta Mita, 10 miles to surfing in Sayulita, and 10 miles to Puerto Vallarta.
***Published rates are for a minimum rental of 4 bedrooms and each additional bedroom is $100 US/night plus 15% tax. We offer a Pay for 5, Stay 7 Nights Special for Sat-Sat stays. There is a minimum 8 BR rental for both properties (the Hacienda and Casita) for one group.
Simply said, "Wow!" Beautiful house in a great location with a great staff. Luis, Angela, Ana, Denise and Viridiana were the most gracious and accmodating staff we have ever had. We also rented the connecting casita for a total of 26 people and they treated us like family (I doubt it was because we were all Mexican). No request was questioned or denied. The food was delicious and plentiful. It was considerably less expensive than eating out. I will never again think of renting a hotel in Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta or Puerto when I can stay at a such an incredible private residence. The beach was just a half-block away. It is one of the best in the area. The house has boogie boards, umbrellas and chairs. Bucerias is a nice quiet town. The only annoyance was the gym next door with their Zumba and cross-training sessions. Fortunately, these were during the day and it was relatively quiet at night. Of all the places we've rented on AirBnB, (website hidden) and (website hidden) this is hands down the best. I rented two other houses down the street and my brother-in-law has a house a few blocks away, but this was the crown jewel where everybody wanted to stay. Hopefully, I'll be back.
Great House in very good condition. We had an awesome time enjoying the pool, the beach around the corner and many galleries and restaurantes also walking by. The service provided was also fenomenal and the food and drinks made the stay only more pleasant.
The house is beautiful and well taken care of. Angela, Denise, and Luis MADE the experience and took great care of us. We had 6-month old twins on this trip and they were really accommodating. The food is delicious and abundant and the drinks are always flowing. Plan for breakfast and dinner at the house and grab lunch in the town (the fish taco place around the corner from the house is great and cheap)! There is a crossfit gym right next door (apparently about a year old) that's kind of obnoxious as they slam their weights down all day. Otherwise, this house, the owner, and the staff are all top-notch (all 12 of us, at one point or another, tried to get Angela, Denise, and Luis to come home with us). We would definitely stay here again.
Shayne was a pleasure to work with. She was very willing to help, had a great deal of patience and knowledge of the venue. She made everything very easy!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We rented both the Hacienda and the Casita (10 bedrooms total) from Shayne during the low rainy season in June for me, my family & friends to stay the week of my wedding in the area. Needless to say, this was a very special occasion for me and my family and I cannot imagine having a better experience anywhere else.
The houses were amazing. The rooms were amazing. The pool was amazing. The staff were amazing and so was the food they made. Luis (the houseman/bartender) was amazing. The location was amazing. Everything else was amazing.
Not only did we use it for lodging, we also used it as a venue for our rehearsal dinner (also amazing). One of the hors d'oeuvres was a shrimp/mango on a cracker and it tasted like what I imagine ambrosia tastes like.
If you need a place to stay in the Bucerias/Puerto Vallarta area, look no further, you've found it.
Some other comments from my friends/family:
"Extremely accommodating staff, went above and beyond to make our stay exceptional. Luis [the houseman] even made sure I had strawberries and chocolate in the fridge for one of the guest's birthday. I would highly recommend the Hacienda and Casita. The girls (our fab cooks) were always smiling and made delish & authentic Mexican cuisine."
"Ridiculously good value and the guacamole was simply the best I've ever had."
"Working with the staff for events was amazing and so easy. Luis could not have made things easier. No complaints at all. Beautiful place to stay even in the rain."
"great time. clean. great food. incredibly nice staff. clean swimming pool. everything awesome."
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT