About this listing
You are welcome to my place.
Please, before make a reservation let me know a little about yourself.
- The apartment is located in Caminho as Árvores, one of the best neighborhoods of Salvador.
- Building is located in a very safe and quiet residencial area.
- My place has a good space.
- Fully equipped kitchen available for use. -
- DVD and BluRay movies available.
- Washing machine (free to use).
- A nice balcony (perfect for a cold beer while enjoying the view from the top floor).
- The guest room has a double bed, desk table, chair, air conditioning, LCD TV with Netflix
- Private bathroom.
I don´t usually cook, I mostly buy things for breakfast and some food for the evening in a supermarket near by. Also There are plenty of restaurants around with good food and affordable prices. In the first day I will provide the breakfast.
The best night life in Salvador is in Rio Vermelho (10 minutes in taxi R$ 20). In this area you´ll sure find the kind of music or people you´re looking for. I can recommed the right place depending on your interset.
When you check in I will give you the main door keys and tips about place to visit, retaurants, beaches and so on. Also will lend you a local mobile so you can reach me whenever you need me
The main bus terminal is less than 10 minutes; By this terminal you can find direct buses to major cities around. Transportation from-to my place in Salvador is easy: just 3-4 minutes from my place you can find a bus to go to major tourist attractions (light house; old town; beaches; museums etc.); those buses are safe and cheap (R$3) and also you can easily find taxis close to my place.
Iguatemi Shopping Center - the major shopping mall of the city is 2 minutes from my place. In the mall you can find nice restaurants, cafe, ATM, travel agency . It´s also from Iguatemi that departs the SalvadorBus (R$ 45,00), the double-decker bus, which runs the city's sights. If you decide to go to Praia do Forte there are Vans that departs from Iguatemi every 30 minutes (R$ 12).
If you´re coming from the airport you can take the regular taxi (will find them across the street when leaving the terminal) the fare is around R$60 - R$70 (US$ 27.00). If you coming by bus you can walk to my place. The main bus terminal is really close.
- Please keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes after use, at all times.
- its a non-smoking place (sorry about that).
- Please, switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am
- Don't invite strangers in
- At check in, a key will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed! Sorry!
About the Host, George
Sou natural de Salvador, busco ter uma vida leve e simples, adoro viajar e conhecer novas pessoas.
Sou formado em ciências contábeis e trabalho para o Governo da Bahia.
Momento marcante na minha vida foi morar por um tempo em San Francisco e ter a incrível experiência de viver aquela incrível cidade.
I am a native of Salvador de Bahia. I am an accoutants and I work for the government of Bahia. I love travelling, meeting new people.
Had the time of my life when I was living in San Francisco (felt in love for this city).
Having a simple life is my key for happiness