About this listing
Modern building in DownTown Santiago half block from Providencia District, on Vicuña Mackenna Ave.
Residential neighborhood, close to Bustamante Park and Santa Isabel and Italia neighborhoods.
Great for 2 couples (it has 1 king and 1 queen size beds) in its own BR, with 2 Full independent Bathrooms.
up to 3 additional adults or children can use 2 nested single beds and 1 folding single on demand at the living room.
It can be closed by curtains to form with privacy a 3rd bedroom,
Built in 2011, it is two 27-storied towers located in east DownTown Santiago, just half block from Providencia District, on Vicuña Mackenna Avenue.
Has Swimming pool, kid's recreational area, Computer Room, Lobby, Event Hall, Quinchos, Panoramic terrace, Laundry Center and Parkings.
It is a residential neighborhood with great access to all urban Santiago.
- just half block from Vicuña Mackena Ave.
- just 1,5 blocks from Portugal Ave.
- Direct on Argomedo street
- Any location near: Vicuña Mackenna, Portugal, Irarrázaval or Santa Isabel Ave.
- 1,5 blocks from "SANTA ISABEL" Station on line 4.
- Other close station is "IRARRAZAVAL"
- Supermarket Tottus, 2 blocks on Vicuña Mackenna ave.
- Supermarket Lider, 2 blocks on Portugal Ave.
- many small stores, and restaurants within the radio of 3 blocks.
SITES of interest:
- Bustamante Park
- Santa Isabel Neighborhood
- Italia neighborhood
- In Santiago downtown you can find Plaza de Armas (main square), La Moneda presidential palace, Barrio Bellas Artes (Museums, fashion, coffees, restaurants), Barrio Bellavista (handcraft, restaurants, disco's, galleries), Barrio Lastarria (restaurants, fashion, handcraft), Santa Lucia Hill (handcrafts, museum, sight seeing, shopping), amongst others.
It has full access to main streets: Argomedo, Vicuña Mackenna, Portugal and Santa Isabel with access to taxi and buses to other districts of town (Including Providencia, Ñuñoa, Las Condes, La Reina, etc.)
- on 23rd floor of tower A, has great view from windows and terraces to Los Andes Mountains and San Cristóbal Hills
- Great for 2 couples with 2 children or even 3 couples.
- Main Bedroom has 1 king size bed and bath in suite plus private terrace.
- Second Bedroom has 1 queen size bed
- Living room hast 2 nested single beds and you can even ask for one extra folding single on demand. This room can be closed by curtains for privacy as a 3rd bedroom.
- the biggest bathroom has washing machine.
- the kitchen is integrated (american style) with desk table for 4 stools
- Living room also has small table for 2 extra chairs.
- Has Both WiFi and wired Internet access
- TV Cable
- Smart TV on Main BedRoom
- Blu-ray player with smart Tv option for Living Room LED TV
- Wireless phone set with unlimited calls to landline numbers in any city of Chile, and even some minutes to mobile numbers.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with microwave oven, water boiler, toaster, oven and kitchen
- Also has iron and iron table
- Bathroom has hair dryer
- Electric Heaters and Fans are included on demand. No air conditioning units available.
Infrastructure of the building:
- has swimming pool at first floor,
- Children playground at first floor,
- Gym at first floor tower A
- Computer room at first floor tower A
- Big terrace at roof top including 4 Quinchos (Barbecue area) and a party room, with panoramic 360° view of Los Andes Mountains, San Cristobal Hill, Tower Entel new year's eve fireworks spectacle amongst others
- Laundry (washing machines and dryers) on 27th floor tower A
- 1 Parking Lot on -2 is included on demand
Maximum occupancy: 6-7 persons
king: 2 (couple)
queen: 2 (couple)
twins: 2 (1 each one)
folding bed: 1 (ON DEMAND).
Optimum occupancy: 3-4 persons (1 or 2 couples sleeping each in king and queen bed, 1 person in each single bed)
This unit is considered as RESIDENTIAL occupation only, thus, commercial meetings or any PARTY OR CELEBRATION of any kind ARE NOT ALLOWED, specially overnight.
so gathering at the unit more people than it was rented for is considered and infringement of rental agreement and leads to CANCELLATION of reservation without refunds.
Access to building facilities: as lobby, swimming pool, internal park, children playground, laundry room, quinchos/barbecue on roof top, adult room, computer room and parking.
Some of them require inscription on concierge desk or coins
No loud noises after 22:00.
No smoking inside the apartment. Only in terrace and exteriors.
No parties or celebrations inside the apartment.
I am a Chilean Computer Engineer who likes to travel a lot !
Like music in many forms from opera to RnB, movies and knowing different cultures.
I have lived in Madrid, Paris, Mexico City, Buenos Aires and Santiago de Chile, and I have visited many countries in Europe and America. So, I think I know what a passenger needs for a comfortable stay abroad.
I'm quite friendly and open-minded and I enjoy meeting people from different countries and help them to schedule their trips in order for them to have a great stay!... so ask me whatever you need.
Soy un Ingeniero Chileno, me gusta mucho viajar, conocer otras culturas y ayudar a otros a organizar su agenda de viaje.
Soy muy open minded, así que puedes consultarme todo lo que requieras para disfrutar tu estadía.