Bed and Bike 3 Parchi is a recently renewed 50 mq2 flat made of:
- one bedroom with a double bed.
- a living room with a double sofa bed
- an open space kitchen fully equipped with all the comforts.
- a bathroom with shower and toilet bowl with built-in bidet.
5 reasons to choose Bed & Bike 3 Parchi.
1. You would feel like at home, in a charming and comfortable apartment, offering all the facilities you may miss far away from home. If you feel like cooking a good dinner you would have a very well furnished kitchen, or you can choose to watch television or a DVD, or get relaxed by surfing the Internet or listening to some music or reading our book guide that gives some suggestions of places to visit/things to do that usually are not highlighted by touristic guides.
2. You have the opportunity to make a kind of experience by visiting Rome riding a bike. In fact, you would have at your disposal, for free, 3 folding bicycles with helmets and chain locks. In the house there is also a map of Rome cycle lane and some suggestions for beautiful and easy itineraries by bike.
3. If you have kids you do not have to worry on what to bring with you because 3 Parchi welcomes kids. In the flat there is a big desk chair, a cot and several games, books and DVDs to make a pleasant stay for the children and their parents. It is also available, on request, a stroller and a sterilizer for baby’s bottles.
4. You would live in a central, stylish and quiet area in Rome, Coppedè/Trieste quarter, close and very well connected to historical center. At only 20 minutes on foot from Villa Borghese (Galleria Borghese) and less than 30 minutes from Via Veneto. At 50 meters from home there is a bus station where you can catch several buses taking 15/20 minutes to reach most of Rome attractions. I have called the flat 3Parchi because it is in the middle of the 3 most beautiful and ancient parks of Rome - Villa Borghese, Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
5. You would not have to clean the apartment because we do final cleaning for you and change of bath towels during the week for a week staying.
- 3 folding bikes with helmets, pump and safety chains.
- information kit on public transportation, map of the area and shoppings on the neighborhoods, things to know about the flat,atc...
- Free Internet connection (WIFI and cable)
- AC in the bedroom.
- cable TV with DVD player.
- stereo with CD player and iPhone / iPod connection.
- dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer, iron, toaster and mini blender.
- oven and microwave.
- cot and high chair.
- stroller and a sterilizer for baby’s bottle on request
- service of plates, cups and utensils, kettle and coffee maker.
- bed linen and towels.
- city and cycle maps.
The whole flat is available to the guests.
Interaction with guests
I am usually available to the guests throughout all their staying. In case I am absent because I am on holiday I encharge a trusty person to take care of my guests.
- The rate does not include the tourist tax which is € 3,50 per night / per person over 10 years, for maximum 10 days. This tax must be paid in cash upon arrival.
- The usage of the 3 bikes, helmets and chains is free. Only for the guests who wish to use them, I ask a deposit of € 50 for each bike and to sign a form that frees the owner from criminal and civil liability arising from the use of bicycles.
- The full possession of the apartment can take place no earlier than 13 to allow cleaning of the apartment. However, starting from 10.30 a.m. guests can leave your luggage in the apartment.
- Check out time should be by 10a.m., but guests can leave their luggages until 13.
Whenever possible, I apply different check in/out time for my guests, to meet their needs.
- Breakfast is not served.
- Every four days the bath towels are changed.
I am a 43 years old girl who started this activity recently. Previously I was a manager of an American multinational and I did not have time to do anything else but working behind a PC during all day. This has been a very alienating experience for me. Now I am happier because, one of the greatest sides of this job, is to know a lot of interesting people all around the world and make them feel at home in my flat. A little task but that can make people happy and give me a lot of satisfaction.
For this reason I have made my flat more comfortable I could, also for families with small kids. In fact, being the mother of a 3 years old girl, I know how difficult is to travel with small babies.
When I was younger I travelled a lot, but I never liked the feeling of a being a tourist. To catch the real spirit of the new place I was visiting, I usually rent a bike and went around with not a precise destination. Since I have tried to put a personal trait in the apartment, I have decided to give my guests the opportunity to discover the city by bike.
Apart from travelling, I love reading, especially political-economic essays and thrillers, listening to classic, cool jazz and ’70s rock music, cooking for my friends and swimming. Before I brake my knees ligaments, I also loved jogging, biking and playing tennis. Hope that in the near future I can resume these activities.