About this listing
Bed and Bike 3 Parchi is a recently renewed 50 mq2 flat made of:
- one bedroom with a double bed.
- a living room with a double sofa bed
- an open space kitchen fully equipped with all the comforts.
- a bathroom with shower and toilet bowl with built-in bidet.
5 reasons to choose Bed & Bike 3 Parchi.
1. You would feel like at home, in a charming and comfortable apartment, offering all the facilities you may miss far away from home. If you feel like cooking a good dinner you would have a very well furnished kitchen, or you can choose to watch television or a DVD, or get relaxed by surfing the Internet or listening to some music or reading our book guide that gives some suggestions of places to visit/things to do that usually are not highlighted by touristic guides.
2. You have the opportunity to make a kind of experience by visiting Rome riding a bike. In fact, you would have at your disposal, for free, 2 folding bicycles with helmet and chain lock. In the house there is also a map of Rome cycle lane and some suggestions for beautiful and easy itineraries by bike. On request it is available another folding bicycle and a normal one, with no additional cost.
3. If you have kids you do not have to worry on what to bring with you because 3 Parchi welcomes kids. In the flat there is a big desk chair, a cot and several games, books and DVDs to make a pleasant stay for the children and their parents. It is also available, on request, a stroller and a sterilizer for baby’s bottles.
4. You would live in a central, stylish and quiet area in Rome, Coppedè/Trieste quarter, close and very well connected to historical center. At only 20 minutes on foot from Villa Borghese (Galleria Borghese) and less than 30 minutes from Via Veneto. At 50 meters from home there is a bus station where you can catch several buses taking 15/20 minutes to reach most of Rome attractions. I have called the flat 3Parchi because it is in the middle of the 3 most beautiful and ancient parks of Rome - Villa Borghese, Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
5. You would not have to clean the apartment because we do final cleaning for you and change the towels during the week for a week staying. At the end of very week we also change the bed linen.
- 2 folding bikes with helmet, pump and safety chain. On request there are 2 additional bikes available, a normal bike and a folding bike.
- information kit on public transportation, map of the area and shoppings on the neighborhoods, things to know about the flat,atc...
- Free Internet connection (WIFI and cable)
- AC in the bedroom.
- cable TV with DVD player.
- stereo with CD player and iPhone / iPod connection.
- dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer, iron, toaster and mini blender.
- oven and microwave.
- cot and high chair.
- stroller and a sterilizer for baby’s bottle on request
- service of plates, cups and utensils, kettle and coffee maker.
- bed linen and towels.
- city and cycle maps.
- Price does not include €2 euros per day/per person above 10 years old, for a maximum of 10 days. The tax has to be paid to the host upon the arrival.
- In the apartment there are 2 folding bicycles, 2 helmet and 2 chain locks that guest can use for free during their staying. Host requires only €50 per bike as a caution deposit as a guarantee of potential damages to the bikes. Bikes should be kept in the apartment and, when outside, always tied to a pole. The deposit will be returned during the check out.
- Air conditioning and lights should be switched off before leaving the house.
- Loud music or noises are not allowed.
- Breakfast is not served.
- Cleaning and change of towels is done every 3 days, but the host should leave the apartment not after 10,30 a.m. Change of bed linen is done every week. This service and final cleaning, is already included in the renting price.
Roberta est très accueillante et prend soin de ses hôtes !
L'appartement est parfait et les adresses et indications laissées par Roberta nous ont permis d'apprécier Rome encore plus !
Si je devais retourner à Rome c'est sans hésiter que je retournerai chez Roberta :)
Merci beaucoup !!!
Roberta is a very nice hostess! We liked the flat very much!!! Especially the tourist guide from Roberta is very helpfully and we enjoyed to have her bikes!
We had a lovely stay in Rome at Roberta's apartment. We used the bikes everyday. The appartment was very well equiped. Roberta was very helpful on our arrival and phoned a taxi for us on our departure. We would recommend this apartment to anyone.
Roberta's apartment is situated in a good area and close to the beautiful Villa Borghese park. We walked to the old city and also rode the bikes. The apartment is spacious, clean and the bed is comfortable. It has everything we needed for a great short stay in Rome. Roberta is kind and a perfect host. We recommend her apartment and will stay again but a bit longer next time.
Roberta was waiting for us in the apartment, which was easy to find with the directions we were given. Roberta took her time to show us around the house and she went through all the nice things we could do while in Rome. Roberta is certainly a good host and we felt very welcome. The house is as the pictures show! It is located in a quiet are, with shops, restaurant and cafes nearby. With the tram, bus or, even better, with the bicycles from the house, the historical city is easily reached.
We had a fantastic stay at Roberta's flat. Even before we arrived she was helpful, friendly and kind. We stayed for 6 nights and every night the flat was like a little oasis in the busyness that is Rome. Roberta has prepared a guidebook for visitors so that you can easily find your way around Rome and the neighbourhood. We would stay again if we return to Rome. Perfetto!!
Roberta was all around incredible. I've just started to use Airbnb for the convenience of my travel throughout Europe, and Roberta has topped it off with her hospitality. Everything in the description and pictures were accurate, and her responses were extremely quick which made communication easy. My friend and I arrived a lot later than we initially were supposed to due to extreme delays but Roberta was extremely patient and waited for us at the home with drinks and snacks. Not only did she wait for us, but she took extra time to go thru her very own guide book telling us where the local market, recommended restaurants and methods of transportation - truly amazing. The rooms were clean, towels were provided and location was away from the touristy areas, but not far enough as the subways and buses are nearby. Overall, if this whole feedback wasn't enough, I definitely recommend your stay at this home.
Thank you for housing us, Roberta!
About the Host, Roberta
I am a 43 years old girl who started this activity recently. Previously I was a manager of an American multinational and I did not have time to do anything else but working behind a PC during all day. This has been a very alienating experience for me. Now I am happier because, one of the greatest sides of this job, is to know a lot of interesting people all around the world and make them feel at home in my flat. A little task but that can make people happy and give me a lot of satisfaction.
For this reason I have made my flat more comfortable I could, also for families with small kids. In fact, being the mother of a 3 years old girl, I know how difficult is to travel with small babies.
When I was younger I travelled a lot, but I never liked the feeling of a being a tourist. To catch the real spirit of the new place I was visiting, I usually rent a bike and went around with not a precise destination. Since I have tried to put a personal trait in the apartment, I have decided to give my guests the opportunity to discover the city by bike.
Apart from travelling, I love reading, especially political-economic essays and thrillers, listening to classic, cool jazz and ’70s rock music, cooking for my friends and swimming. Before I brake my knees ligaments, I also loved jogging, biking and playing tennis. Hope that in the near future I can resume these activities.