There is a comfortable and affordable sofa bed available for rent in this beautifully decorated flat. Located just 10 minutes drive from Changi International Airport, and easy access to the city both by train or taxi. The facilities that this flat offer are:
1. proximity to the MRT (7 mins walk to Hougang MRT)
2. There is always a taxi available in front of the condo
3. proximity to the city and airport (10 mins from the airport by taxi and 25-30 mins to city by public transport.
4. A Swimming Pool
5. A Gym
6. A Tennis Court
7. A Basketbal Court
8. A BBQ Pit
9. Free Carpark in the building
10. Free Wi Fi conenction (via fibre broadband)
Sofa Bed in the living room and a shared bathroom
- Great for backpacker who loves being adventurous!
Contact me for more information about the rooms and do indicate clearly your purpose of visit as well as your arrival time and departure :)
As much as I'd like not to have any rules at home, I would expect my guest to be:
1. Considerate on the usage of Air Conditioner, kindly turn it off while you're not using it.
2. Throw your unused items and rubbish in the dustbin at the back of the kitchen
3. Wash your dishes
4. bring your own towel
This host has 83 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'd consider myself open minded, friendly, chatty yet respect other privacy. Travels, languages, design, photography, architecture, and art/performances are few of many interests that I have. ha ha and I'm a tech junkie too!
When I travels, I always do it like the locals :)
If I were your host, you'd say I'm a great host! I would help you go around just like what the local do. Try the local food, go to the local scene, and many local stuffs while not forgetting the tourist spots!
If I were your guest, I'd say I'm a well behaved guest. As I said earlier, I always want to be like a local when I travels, so that's that :)
我会说中文, Ich spreche Deutsch, Ik spreek Nederlands, bisa ngomong indo