Penthouse in Gallipoli very comfortable and tastefully decorated . 3 double bedrooms , 2 with sea view balcony . Living room with sofa bed (sleeps 2 ) sea and other 2 inflatable beds , two bathrooms.
Contact pugliaontheroad also on facebuc.
Penthouse in Gallipoli very comfortable and tastefully decorated . 3 double bedrooms , 2 with sea view balcony . Living room with sofa bed (sleeps 2 ) sea and Other 2 inflatable beds , two bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath .
Beachfront penthouse located in a quiet residential area 500 meters. from the center, 500 mt. from the highway to Santa Maria di Leuca and Lecce (helps avoid traffic jams by using the direct outputs from the Marine Salento). Located at 50 meters. from a rocky beach is usually frequented by residents.)
The large balconies surrounding the entire attic floor offers sea views and breathtaking sunsets.
Perfect apartment for those who like to relax, as well as for those who want to make beach life, soaking up the sun and sunbathe or play sports like kite surfing or windsurfing.
Gallipoli overlooking the Ionian Sea on the west coast of the Salento peninsula. The town of Gallipoli is divided in two parts, the "Village" and the Old Town.
The Village is the newest part of town, built on a peninsula that juts out in the Ionian Sea to the west, which includes all new buildings, such as the glass palace.
The Old Town, however, is on an island of calcareous origin, linked to the mainland by a seventeenth-century bridge arch. Of great historical and naturalistic importance is the island of St. Andrew, about a mile off the old town.
Nearby shops, supermarkets, restaurants typical of the place where you can taste the delicious dishes of fish, placed the green spaces, a pharmacy and first aid.
Daily rent from January to June 60/day
Hiring week from January to June 100 €
Prices are shown on site must be paid Euro 10.00 per person for ancillary costs (electricity, water, gas and final cleaning)
I'm Admitted: Families and Couples For 7 / 8 persons € 100.00 per person per week. Deposit: € 200
Smoking: Accepted on balcony
Sleeping accomodations: 6/7/8
Reserved parking spot: No
Distance from the sea: 50 mt.
TV color: Yes
LE REGOLE DELLA CASA:
1. fare attenzione a non intasare gli scarichi con residui di cibo
2. non alzare la temparatura del frigorifero perchè potrebbe causarne la rottura
3. la tenda del balcone, in presenza di molto vento, va tenuta chiusa. l'abitazione è esposta a tramontana.
4. in caso di utilizzo di condizionatori d'aria, si deve svuotare i secchi posti sul balcone al fine di non recare fastidio ai condomini in quanto l'acqua potrebbe andare giu al piano sottostante.
5. non accumulare spazzatura fuori sul balcone..le zanzare sono in agguato. è preferibile scenderli ogni sera una volta pieni.
6. i condizionatori vanno spenti quando siete fuori. Evitiamo inutili sprechi.
7. Non si fuma in casa ma solo sul balcone.
8. attenzione alle citronelle sul balcone in quanto macchiano il muro qualora cadessero.
9. se avete tempo, innaffiate le piante :-)
Le regole sono frutto dell'esperienza e dei danni subiti all'appartamento.
per qualsiasi informazione contattate:
Enza - (phone number hidden)
Antoni(phone number hidden) regole sono frutto dell'esperienza e dei danni subiti all'appartamento.
1. Be careful not to clog the drains with food residue
2. do not raise the suitable temperature of the refrigerator because it could cause breakage
3. the curtain of the balcony, in the presence of a lot of wind, it should be kept closed. the house is exposed to wind.
4. in the case of using an air conditioner, you have to empty the bucket seats on the balcony so as not to cause annoyance to condominiums because the water could go down to the floor below.
5. not accumulate trash out on the balcony .. mosquitoes are lurking. it is preferable scenderli every night once full.
6. conditioners are turned off when you are out. We avoid unnecessary waste.
7. No smoking in the house but only on the balcony.
8. citronelle attention to the balcony as if stained the wall fell.
9. if you have time, watered the plants :-)
The rules are the result of experience and of the damage to the apartment.
for further information please contact:
Enza - (phone number hidden)
Antoni(phone number hidden) rules are the result of experience and of the damage to the apartment.
Large beautiful apartment, clean, calm with a nice seaside view! Antonio was very welcomed and organised when by surprise we contacted him in the afternoon. in the evening we got keys!
We had a fantastic time in Gallipoli and loved the apartment. Its literally 2 minutes walk to the local rock beach and the outdoor terrace is perfect for sunset dinners - sea view is beautiful. Gallipoli old town is only a 15 min walk away and there is a supermarket a short drive away. We hired a car to explore nearby beaches and there is free parking outside. The place is very well equipped with everything you could need including towels and linens, the bed was v comfortable.
Antonio was an excellent host, he was very conscientious and getting in touch with him was very easy for any questions we had on restaurants etc.
Overall, great value, highly recommended.
We spend a few days in this penthouse in Gallipoli. The appartment is very comfortable, nothing is missing ! Perfect welcome thanks to antonio who is also available to answer to his guest.
Esperienza fantastica camere spaziose attico bellissimo ideale per rilassarsi guardando un meraviglioso tramonto
Great apartment in Gallipoli with a convenient location for both the town centre and the beaches. Antonio is a great host and very accommodating. Would stay here again when visiting Gallipoli.
Excellent séjour chez Antonio qui est très sympathique et serviable.
Appartement vraiment confortable et particulièrement bien situe.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
ciao! Sono un ragazzo fortunato perchè abito in una terra bellissima baciata dal Solo dal mare e dal vento..tanto vento....sportivo amo praticare kitesurf e respirare la spiaggia con il mio splendido Labrador di nome Mojito !
hello! I'm a lucky guy because I live in a beautiful country blessed with only the sea and the wind .. so the wind .... I love sports kite flying and breathe the beach with my beautiful Labrador named Mojito!