We are The 6 Apartment at best location in Taipei!
If you are looking for an apartment in Taipei; this is the right place to stay!
We offer self-sufficient rooms with the urban style designed that comforts you and eases your pockets.
•ipod/iphone alarm clock player
•Electronic Kettle and cups
•Free high-speed internet and wifi
•Washing machine without dryer
•Fluffy towels and bathroom mat
•Just bring your own tooth brush, toothpaste and slippers.
Interaction with Guests
We live in other house so you have totally freedom and privacy yet we are on-call as you need us.
Location is one of the best in Taipei! Right in the middle of all the action, you are close to the MRT, numerous cafes, restaurants, famous shopping at Breeze Center,Ming Yao, Sogo, close to both Xinyi District for nightlight ,Taipei and Ximending for trendy shopping. Night markets are close by as well. It is a truly unbeatable location.
2 minutes walking to MRT Zhongxiao Dunhua station and multi bus lines on Zhongxiao E. Road.
Other Things to Note
Please aware of we are home stay apartment, not a hotel. If there is anyone curious about why you are here and who you stay with. Please kindly just tell them you are coming to visit friends and stay at friend’s house, do not metion about Airbnb, thank you for your cooperation.
1. .No smoking and extra guest stay overnight.
2. Check out by 11 am: just leave keys on the desk and help to turn off all electricity
3. After 11 pm please lower your volume.
4. Don't toss anything into the toilet (includes toilet paper)
5.Due safety reason Please always close all the doors in n out.
Please contact us before you arrival
By whatsapp/cell (phone number hidden), Line or (website hidden): the6apt
The host was on time meeting me and taking me to the flat. I had some issues with the room but the Host was very friendly and helpful in resolving them.
Pros: location!!! Minutes away from MRT, shops and restaurants downstairs and everything is walkable. Very convenient location! Love the location!
- helpfulness of the host. Has a cleaning lady who can come and help you resolve issues all the town.
- windows were thick enough that even though this room is on the first floor, it was nice and quiet.
- super humid flat, had to turn on the air conditioning (even though it was quite cold during my visit), but even so, my clothes turned damped from dry on its own, and wet towels never dry, so I'm constantly drying myself with wet towels
- the pillows are super flat. My neck hurt from sleeping on it
- skin felt itchy when sleeping on the bed. Not sure why, but I do have sensitive skin
- no proper shower stall! Which means it's one common room for toilet, sink and shower! This is the worst because everytime after I showered, the toilet and sink and my amenities would be all wet. And because it was so humid, the floor never drys and every time I needed to use the toilet, I needed to step on the wet floors.
- bad lamp that was positioned to low and I hit my head many times. This is a hazard and I am surprised it is not yet fixed after seeing previous reviews about the same problem.
- no heater - when I was in town, the weather got really cold. The host did offer to bring more blankets for me though.
Overall, I would love to stay here again because of the convenience, but after staying for 3 nights, I think next time I will opt for a lower priced hotel room or a more expensive Airbnb room next time. This is a decent place, but my standards are a bit high. I was attracted by the price and the location! You do pay for what you get!
A wonderful cosy place in a great location! Small, but has everything you need. Very comfortable, in the middle of a bustling neighbourhood. Communication with Joyce was very smooth! Thanks for having us.
1. 因為房東自己的業務關係, 令我很混淆而且在入住當天跑了很多個地方, 我們是旅客不熟台北, 但房東完全沒有打算要來接我們, 最後是我們跑了第三個地方還是找不到,才要求她來接我們, 完全覺得沒有得到及時的協助.
2. 在晚上洗澡的時候發現提供的2條毛巾都有點髒, 第二天打給房東問她能不能換一條, 結果房東不太願意只說是乾淨的, 最後不太情願的給我們換了.
最後, 我覺得入住這裡唯一的傻點是地點真的超級方便, Shopping, 餐廳很多, 如果比較喜歡逛東區, 地點真係的不錯..!
Daphne was a great host that communicated with us in a promptly manner and made every effort to accommodate us. Smooth checkin and checkout. Overall great experience.
Pros: amazing location, walking distance to EVERYTHING including MRT station. Fairly private location and entrance. Super comfortable bed. Clean sheets and towels. Fast wifi. Extra trash bags inside trash cans
Cons: slightly older amenities than we expected compared to pictures. Smaller bathroom makes floor/toilet wet after shower. Transparent bathroom door. Need to close bathroom door after shower to avoid excessive damp/moisture in room. Some street vendor/traffic noise makes sleeping in difficult. No drying machine, limited hangers and space to dry clothes
Everything was good aside from having to wait at the station for quite a bit upon arrival because the guy I was in contact with didnt show up despite agreeing to meet at the MRT station. I had to contact Katrina instead, who collected us as quick as she could and walked us to the room. Wi-fi went down a couple of times but it was fixed pretty quickly.
The room itself is comfortable, very clean with ample sunlight. Just watch out for that chandelier!
Area is very convenient and I would stay here again the next time I visit Taiwan.
This host has 378 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews