Apartment full well in 01 bedroom centrinho Lagoa da Conceição, a few meters from the shopping, bars and restaurant.
Internet wi-fi, air-concionado and parking space.
Cozy and fully furnished.
With fitted kitchen with appliances and household items, to prepare meals.
About the Lagoa da Conceição
Located in the geographic center of the island, Lagoa da Conceição is not only famous for being the nightspot in Florianopolis. The postcard is framed by ancient buildings (Corner of Araçás), fishing villages with bars and restaurants (Canto da Lagoa), craft centers, schools windsurfing ... To enjoy up to 15 square kilometers of water surface and its surroundings head to the gazebo Morro da Lagoa or the restaurant Viewpoint, after Praia Mole - the landscape deck is perfect.
It is common to find practitioners of wind and kite surfing, sailing, kayaking and jet skiing in the waters of the lagoon. In the suburbs, the nearby beaches surfers congregate while the dunes sandboard attract fans. The hills around run paragliders and hang-gliders. Since the tracks are invaded by groups of trekking and mountain biking.
Bars, restaurants and nightclubs dominate the Canto da Lagoa, Corner of Araçás the Centrinho, and the Avenue of Rendeiras Way to Praia Mole. There are options for all tastes, styles and tastes.
Ambiente familiar, deve respeitar os demais.
Una bella casa en el centro de la Lagoa, Juan y Lucía siempre estuvieron muy pendientes de mi estadía. La casa cuanta con todo lo necesario. 20 puntos!!!
Excellent séjour dans cet appartement parfaitement situé dans Lagoa de Conceiçao ! Tout correspond parfaitement à l'annonce. Juan a été un hôte parfait, toujours disponible pour nous guider et nous donner des conseils sur les activités et les restaurants à découvrir ! Je recommande très fortement ! À noter qu'il faut prendre un bus pour aller à la plage (10-15 min).
It was an incredible experience. Prime location and spacious and comfortable apartment.
The experience was very bad, but there were some good aspects and I want to make sure that I outline both in a good way.
- Unsafe sleeping area: You can tell the place was not developed by a professional developer by the refinements, but most importantly the height of the ceiling. It generally isn't higher than 6'5" across the house, but right in the BED area it drops to around 5'5".
It is really bad and dangerous - both of us hit our heads several times when we got up. If you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, the first days you are not really paying attention to a low ceiling as your half asleep. Well, you don't need to be a giant to hit your head on the ceiling and we have. One time it was so bad my head hurt for two days and felt severely impaired with a headache. Not safe, be careful. From a frame of reference, I am 6'1" and my friend is 5'9". We both had the same problem.
- Insects: The apartment is reasonably clean and the landlord had the cleaning lady come to make sure we had it clean for the second week we were there, however it does have insects all around. We found ants in a few places and the bathroom generally has a few worms here and there. I don't know if this is because of the rural area it is in, so not a terrible thing, but however something to consider. Also, make sure you close all the windows (and you will see what I mean by not professionally built when you try to close them), otherwise you won't sleep because of mosquito bites.
- Bed sheets are too small: The bed is probably around a queen size, but the bed linens couldn't be more than a full bed. thus if you barely toss around in bed you end up wripping them off. Essentially we would wake up every day half of our bodies sleeping straight up on the mattress. Generally it's not hygienic to sleep on mattresses.
- Location: Both positive and negative. It is in the laguna area, which is a chill area with lots of surfers, easy to get to restaurants and coffee places. Certainly positive, the negative is that you can't go to any beach without any sort of transportation. Also, if you like electronic music this is not the are you want to hang out it. All in all a good area, but I highly advice to rent a motorcycle to get around the island.
- Landlord: He is very nice and very responsive on quick relatively standard things. He helped us by calling a cab to get back to the airport and we found him waiting for us when we arrived. He also made sure the house was cleaned before the second week of our stay.
My wife and I stayed with Juan for 4 days.
The apartment is extremely good value for the location, very clean, in a great location, has plenty of amenities, and Juan was very helpful and easy to communicate with.
The apartment could benefit from a new bed, linens and some furnishings, as the existing ones are a bit dated and not the most comfortable. Also there were a couple of times we found a few insects on the first night, though this wasnt a big issue and can happen given the heat and time of year.
Overall we would be happy to stay again with a few small changes, and the value itself is just very good for the area, which can be quite expensive.
O Juan foi ótimo e solícito. O local é bem localizado, muito perto do centrinho. O único problema é que o local tinha um pouco de cheiro de mofo, para pessoas alérgicas isso é muito ruim.
Gostaria de deixar registrado que o local é simples, o que não é problema. Porém, eu e meu marido nos deparamos com um local cheio de teias de aranha e baratas. A roupa de cama e banho eram encardidas, furada e velhas. O quarto era rodeado por mato e quando questionei o proprietário sobre essas condições ele me disse que meu padrão era muito alto, que Florianópolis tem 70 baratas por habitante e eu deveria saber disso. Ele disse ainda que as fotos são tiradas pelo administrador do site. Sugiro que ao visitar o local novamente, tirem foto da fachada e do mato que cerca o local. Fica próximo à Lagoa, ao comércio local e isso é o único ponto a favor.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews