About this listing
After a day of skiing comeback and watch the sunset in this large comfortable 1000+sq ft Condo with views of the highest peaks of New Mexico.
Located in Pinetree Commons, the condo is nestled in Ponderosa piney woods just 3-4 blocks from the ski lifts.
Bedroom #1 has a queen bed, bedroom #2 has a full size bed and twin bunk beds, and bedroom #3 (loft) has a queen bed.
2 full size baths, wood burning fire place, kitchen with microwave, dishes, pots & utensils. Everything you need is there but food.
Smoking is permitted outside on deck. All linens and towels are provided.
Condo is on 3rd floor with vaulted ceilings with laundry room on premises. Access to the condo from the back parking is only a flight and half stairs.
1. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons including children.
2. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m. on Check-in Date and ends at 11 a.m. on Checkout Date.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules as described below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
5. Security Deposit: A Security deposit of $200 is required. This deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. missing items;
iii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iv. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
6. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
50% if cancelled 14 days prior to the Check-in Date
25% if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date
The kids are out of college. Summers in Angel Fire (hiking for mushrooms) and winters in FL (fishing the big ones), paradise 1, paradise 2, Life is good!