Clean, cute, conveniently located, and stylish pied a terre in the heart of downtown Ottawa.
With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
You can trust our reputation and authenticity. This condo is one of a group that have been listed online since 2009!
This well appointed suite is fully furnished:
- cozy, sophisticated; perfect for a single or couple, or three people
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors
- brand new 42” LED TV (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free Netflix
- PS3 with BluRay
- bank of windows in the living room to bring in light
- queen-size bed
- pillow-top mattress
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- full stove and fridge
- microwave oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware set and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., all complimentary
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
- Parking is optional. A parking spot is a 1/2 block away (30 second walk) and is $10 plus HST ($11.30_ per night per vehicle with in/out privileges. No reservation required.
- Monthly rates are based on 4 weeks (28 days).
Pets and Smoking
- Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR ATTRACTIONS !
Guest has the full apartment strictly to themselves. No sharing of bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, outdoor space (if included).
This is a an opportunity for our guests to explore all that Ottawa has to offer without interruption though we are always only a text, email or phone call away.
An eclectic, downtown location within walking distance of all major attractions. Close (3 blocks) to major 24 hour grocery store.
Four major bus routes steps from front door. Cabs are easy to flag.
Great apartment with a lot of charm! Reminded me of Paris flats, without the inconvenience of hearing the neighbors. Small, cozy, really clean. I recommend it to travelers. The bus station is just accross the street and it takes 25 minutes to get to the train station. It was also easy to get to from the airport. Very convenient; 5 min from grocery store, 15 from ByWard Market (by walk), many restaurants close by. Excellent and easy communication with Catherine. There is an instruction binders with clear and useful instructions. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom .Perfect for people who need to rest and feel in vacation. I already recommended it to my friends who often transit by Ottawa.
Super price, Super clean, appreciate the kitchen items available...Friendly and accommodating.
I forgot to respond to the previous review for our three bedroom unit and how she thought there were not enough chairs for everyone to sit at the dining table. The guest was in a rush to attend an event and they arrived much later than they expected, so I did not get to show them everything I usually do during check-in. Not only do we have extra chairs but we also have a leaf for the table to make it bigger for a larger group. Catherine
Catherine was a great host and the apartment was very nice and clean. We had no trouble getting to the location and were met promptly at our check in time with instructions and helpful advice. The apartment was located about a 15min walk away from the Byward Market and other attractions. We were easily able to access internet and all major appliances (coffee maker, kettle, oven etc.) We really enjoyed our stay!
Catherine and her husband were very flexible with our check in time which made arriving to the accommodation a pleasure. The apartment is very tidy, clean and is fit with basic amenities and cooking utensils should you wish to cook. The apartment is quite big and feels more like a cosy small house than an apartment! It was good location on a main street however was still quiet and private.
Good experience. Catherine was great to deal with, handled every inquiry quickly. The person who met me on arrival was ON TIME and was really on the ball - she knew how everything worked and where everything was. Excellent internet. The "kitchenette" is actually pretty much a full kitchen and had a much wider than usual set of utensils and other equipment (and even had some condiments, basic supplies a really big set of herbs and spices). Comfortable bed and furniture. And it's quiet too. It's on the smaller side and there isn't a view but was a great base for what I was doing in Ottawa and rates real high on the value for money scale.
L'appartement est merveilleuse situé à Ottawa à quelques centaines de mètres de la colline parlementaire, toutes les commodités sont à portée de main. Dans l'appartement, très rapidement nous avons trouvé nos repères et chaque besoin a trouvé sa réponse. Catherine a vraiment pensé à tout pour rendre notre séjour agréable.
Catherine's Apt was cozy and clean. Her assistant Annie was very nice and helpful.
I've stayed in a couple AirBnB's and this is one of the most well kept/cleaniest and most conveniently located unit.
- Walking distance to major attractions. 24hr Loblaws, LCBO, Timmys/Starbucks about 5-10 minute walk.
- Restaurants around the unit weren't great so we would walk over to Byward Market area and lots of good eats available.
- All amenities were available. WIFI, TV, even free laundry services, kitchen was nicely stocked. A lot of complimentary items.
- Easy to contact. Good communication from Catherine & her assistant.
- Ottawa guides/brochures and a binder with local information.
- Parking spot RIGHT BESIDE the apt. ( Usually is $10 per night fee but maybe due to the construction, Catherine never charged us! We were very HAPPY about that)
- Easy check in /check out process
- LOTS of construction in the area, hard to maneuver at first but once you get to know the streets you can manage.
- Neighborhood was a little bit sketchy. I went with friends so I had company but I wouldn't walk alone. . Had a few encounters with homeless/drunken folks which I could of gone without.
OVERALL WAS A GOOD WEEKEND. I WOULD STAY AT THIS UNIT AGAIN!!
We stayed for one week. The location is excellent if you want to quick access to parks, U of O and the shopping district. We were also very pleased with the efficiency of the check in procedure. Everything was available to us and the amenities in the apartment made us feel at home. Would reserve again.
Very good experience, I would definitely stay here again. As advertised with service 2nd to none. It really worked for me as it was close to downtown and all the tourist attractions.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.