About This Listing
NOTE: YOU MAY NOT NEED TO INQUIRY FOR AVAILABILITY!!! IF DATES ARE SHOWING AVAILABLE YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE INSTANTLY ACCEPTED!!!
If dates are not available please check my other listing: www.airbnb.com/rooms/260765
1 bedroom: 1 Queen-size bed + 1 sofa + 1 Queen size air mattress.
Upper Wast Side, Manhattan, on 85TH Street.
Half block(40seconds walking) from subway/metro. Near all major tourist attractions. Central Park only 2mins WALKING!!!
.- Note: Only Childs under 3 years old are free.
SHORT DESCRIPTION :
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the historic UPPER WEST SIDE, very near CENTRAL PARK and 5AV. It is a colorful, vibrant, VERY SAFE SECURE area. The neighborhood is full of so many restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries, museums, shopping. Very near the subway/metro.
The entire apartment (not shared!) comes with everything you need: WiFi/internet access, fresh sheets for the bed (the sofa non convertible and the queen size air mattress that can be only used for additional guests after 2. Note that you are responsible to bring towels and bed sheets for your children under 3 years! ); fresh towels 1 per each guest per stay and bed linen linen 1 per stay!; We provide only 1 toilet paper roll. All kitchen supplies (including, toaster, coffee maker). EVERYTHING is BRAND NEW furniture! That means NO bed bugs!!
Be a part of New York City history: Historic pre-war building with original NYC construction: "exposed piping", "fire-escape" outside your window, and vintage radiators. Looking for a "luxury condo" with all the amenities GO AWAY! What we provide is the true NYC experience. Stay at our apartment and you'll experience how real New Yorkers live!
We are here to provide a great vacation rental for you, so please ASK US ANY QUESTIONS!!
- Rates are subject to change based on seasonality and number of people. Please ask us.
- One bedroom with One comfortable new Queen-sized bed; clean sheets and pillows.
- Fully-renovated new kitchen, including oven, new coffee maker, new dishes, cups, silverware, pots, pans -- EVERYTHING.
- The sofa in the living area that are not convertible but an additional airbed can be provided for more guests.
- 46" SONY flat-panel LCD TV, plus basic cable channels.
- Free open internet.
- On 2st floor
- OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Extra Cleaning, by request only.
- We are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please ask us ANY questions you have!
. There is a fee of $50 for lost keys.
- This is the Upper West Side, a VERY SAFE AND SECURE area, where you can walk alone at night without worrying!
- Walking distance to Central Park, 5AV, APPLE STORE, Barneys New York.
- Walking distance to a Foods supermarket, gym, laundromat, dry cleaner, wine shop, cheese shop, hardware store, daycare, movie theaters, off-broadway theaters, galleries.
- Short subway/metro ride away from Financial District / Wall Street, Ground Zero, Tribeca, Chelsea, Gramercy Park, Midtown, Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, Bryant Park, United Nations, Upper East Side, ALL MUSEUMS.
- The apartment is VERY near the 1 Line, Buses and taxis are everywhere!!
Enjoy New York!
-Please dispose of all waste or garbage prior to your departure.
-Please DO NOT leave dirty dishes behind!
- No package deliveries
- Check in: 3PM and later; However, an early check-in is available upon request if is available. If you cannot make it 3PM, KEYS MUST BE PICKED UP in another location provided by us.
- Check out: 12NOON or before.
- No Smoking Please.
- Note: Only Childs under 3 years old are free of charge. Note that you are responsible to bring towels and bed sheets for your children under 3 years!
- Towels 1 per each guest per stay. Bed linen linen 1 per stay!; We provide only 1 toilet paper roll
-lost keys fee $50
-Early Check-in $99, Late check-out $99
-`Reservation Change Requests will be accepted only one time.
The apartment is just as pictured. Clean and compact. The location is GREAT!! The neighborhood is very safe and full of so many great (website hidden) and his wife are very kind and very conscientious about making sure you are happy with the apartment and always asking if there is anything they can do.
Ro was very accommodating in regard to check in. He was at the apartment to welcome us several hours before the check in time so when we wanted to check in before the official check in time, he was happy to allow us to do so.
The apartment was very comfortable, exactly as described and the Manhattan location one block away from a Subway station could not be more (website hidden) was a perfect host and we would have no hesitation in returning to his apartment on any future visit to New York
Staying at Ro's Apartment on the Upper Westside of NYC was perfect for our stay in NYC for a family wedding. Everything is as either photographed or listed, and the location was perfect. It was literally a block from where we once lived! Ro was extremely quick with responding to our questions, and very accommodating.
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay at Ro's apartment. The location is excellent, minutes away from Central Park and lots of amazing restaurants nearby. We experience true New York living experience.
The host is awesome, very friendly and knowledgable. The apartment location is great, away from all the big chaos yet very accesible by metro. What we enjoyed the most were the restaurants close by for a nice dinner after a long day.
This host has 106 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ro
Our goal is to make your stay as pleasant and seamless as possible from check in to check out. Our motto, much like AirBnB's, is live like a local... I look forward to hearing from you...
amazing cheeses and dairy staffs.245 W 80th St New York NY 10024
Very traditional market in the west side2127 Broadway At 74 St New York NY 10023
Upper West Side best Thai Food450 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10024
Very nice gourmet market228 W End Ave New York NY 10023
Nice place to rang out at night have a sandwiches or desserts.201 W 83rd St New York NY 10024
Best to eat outside.359 Columbus Ave New York NY 10024
One of the best burgers in the city!!366 Columbus Ave New York NY 10024
Best Sea Food Restaurant384 Columbus Ave New York NY 10024
24hr open !!!Columbus Ave Manhattan NY 10024
great qualityAmsterdam Ave Manhattan NY 10024
New best coffee place in the town!!W 85th St Manhattan NY 10024
Most famous and delicious cup cake in manhattan.W 69th St Manhattan NY 10023
Great place to see in the city.30 Lincoln Center Plz New York NY 10023
Exceptional fine arts museum.40 W 53rd St New York NY 10019
Best organic supermarket808 Columbus Ave New York NY 10025