About this listing
Located between Termini Station and Coliseum (15 minutes walk) the apartment it's at a short distance from the historic center and the main turistic sites. In a historical building with big windows, high ceiling and designer furnishings..
The flat (1130 ft²) has three bedrooms, breakfast area with a small kitchen and a bathroom and is serviced by a free wi-fi for a stay in an original, relaxing, artistic and professional styled habitat.
If you are more than two people or if this room is occupied in the period of your choice write me a message for an appropriate solution.
Guests have a double room (not shared), the bathroom and the breakfast area in common with the owner and the guest staying in the second room for rent. In breakfast area there are a small kitchen and an espresso machine for the preparation of the self-service breakfast: coffee, tea and cookies are available.
Interaction with Guests
I often work and live in the apartment and I'm available for any interaction, request and suggestion, even through the AirBnb App.
Located in the City Center, a short walk from "Termini" Central Station, San Giovanni and the Colosseum, the area of Piazza Vittorio, in the Esquilino Hill, is an area full of life during the day and quiet in the evenings and at night, when, if you want, with a ten minutes walk, you can get to the University neighborhood San Lorenzo full of pubs and clubs.
The area of Piazza Vittorio is known for its historical market and the multi-ethnic tradition from which they were born the orchestra and the movie "Orchestra di Piazza Vittorio".
There are many opportunities to eat Roman, Italian and international cuisine.
The area is very well connected with all the historical center of Rome by bus and subway.
- 8 minutes walk to San Giovanni in Laterano church
- 9 minutes walk to Santa Maria Maggiore church
- 9 minutes walk to San Lorenzo area
- 10 minutes walk to Domus Aurea
- 10 minutes walk to San Clemente church
- 12 minutes walk to San Pietro in Vincoli church
- 12 minutes walk to Rione Monti area
- 15 minutes walk to Colosseum and Rome Imperial Forum
- 15 minutes walk to Stazione Termini (Rome central station)
- 18 minutes walk to Campidoglio, Palatine Hill and Circus Maximum
Saint Peter is directly connected with the subway in 15 minutes.
Well connected also to Villa Borghese, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Via Veneto and Via del Corso, Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori, Pantheon, Sistine Chapel, Vatican City, Castel Sant'Angelo, Isola Tiberina, Ghetto, Trastevere and Pigneto areas.
Directions to the apartment:
From Airports to Termini Station:
- Bus 4-6€
- Train (only from Fiumicino) 14€
- Taxi from Ciampino 30€, from Fiumicino 48€
From Termini Station to the apartment:
- 8 minutes with Metro A (direction "Anagnina", 2 stops) to "Manzoni" Station
- 2 minutes walking in Via Emanuele Filiberto (direction Piazza Vittorio Emanuele).
Other Things to Note
- Free wi-fi
- Hot shower
- Espresso Machine
The room rent includes:
- Towels, sheets, pillowcases and blankets
- Free wi-fi in your room
The building has an elevator.
Transports and supermarkets very close.
You have a double room.
You can use the breakfast area for the self-service breakfast, coffee, tea and cookies are free.
You can also use the bathroom shared with the guest staying in the second room for rent.
In the apartment smoking is permitted.
I only recommend to leave everything in the apartment as you find it and to not disturb the neighbors.
If you have some questions before and during your stay here don't hesitate to ask. Have a good stay here!