About this listing
Bai Tu Long Junk is designed based on traditinal style of chinese Junk in 14th century with 9 fully equipped , air-conditioned cabins, attached with private bathroom, hot water shower, a closet and night table. In each cabin, you enjoy the elegant design of the fine woodwork that is evident throughout. For your convenience, there are also 3 shared bathrooms onboard including on the dining deck.
Style: P(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) roof , Made in 2003
Size: Length: 26m, Wide: 5.8m
Engine: YANMAR, made in Japan with capacity 105 CV
Generator: Capacity 25 KW.
Crew: With 6 well trained staff to make sure your satisfaction
Safety equipments: 53 life buoy, 12 fire extinguishers, and two medicine boxes
Playground: 30m2. It is large enough for 20 peoples.
Restaurant and Bar: For Maximum 20 peoples joining
Kitchen: Western, Asia & Vietnamese foods
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees.
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide.
• Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
• All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
• Complimentary mineral water.
• Fish equipment.
• Car transfer.
• Onboard insurance, tax, service charges.
• Tips, Visa, airfares, and hotel accommodation
• All airfares & hotels
• Visa arrangement
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
• Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. White Dolphin Cruise can not guarantee the availability of a cost.
• Child from 6 to 12 year's old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$ 180/ child, limiting to one child per cabin only.
• Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
• Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
What to bring
* What To Bring: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, We brim hat, Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
• Surcharge of 25% will be added to the rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.